Marinette who feel the small anger of her classmate at her and Lila who is smirking inside her mind is happy that Marinette is suffering.

Marinette: I don't actaully have any work that I need help catching up with, I mean.

miss bustier happy that Marinette doesn't have any problems to Lila can still sit in the front and Marinette at the back.

miss bustier: Good so there's no problem then.
You sit here Lila, Adrien you stay where you are and Marinette ypu sit in the back row.

The green eye girl happly sit back with Adrien while Marinette angerly glares at her for still being near her crush.

Lila knew this and was happy that Marinette have been told by her class from earlier.

Then the blue haired girl sits on on back row on a table near a window alone, still upset adout this unhappy seeing Adrien and Lila talking to each other happly.

This caused Hawkmoth to sense Marinette negative emotion as his metal shutters open for the villain.

Hawkmoth: Ah, High school.
The arena of teenage aganst, where emotions are so intense.
A perfect statum for my dear akumas.
Being seprated from your friends becoming isloated.
Just what deverstaded anger made of.

The villain then fills the akuma with darknes before sending it off to akumatized Marinette.

Hawkmoth: Fly away amd evilise this angery high school girl!

Soon it reach the school as it headed to the angry marinette who was getting more anger at Lila who is happly side hugging her as a friend.

The akuma went through the window into the classroom then miss bustier clapped her hands which snap marinette towards her teacher.

miss bustier: Open your books to page twenty three.

Marinette clamed down a bit but her rage is still there just not as strong as before.

Marinette went onto a table it seem and the Akuma wasn't able to akumtized her and went back outside without anyone noticing but Lila who saw it with at the corners of her eyes.

Hawkmoth: Strange, I feel the fury dying down.
But the wheels are in motion, its only a matter of time be pataint now my Akuma.

The akuma then waited outstdie ontop of the open ceiling bulding.

Timeskip.

It was break time and everyone was getting Lunch but for some reason people were bringing Lila het lunch even though she said they didn't have to.

Of course they insisted because she was akumatized before because her emotion got hurt and she just got back.

So they atleast wanted to make sure she was comfable back on the first day.

Marinette Classmate surround Lila who was sitting at a table indoors.

Lila: You don't have to do this for me you guys, my selfish request to sit next to Adrien was enough.

But Marinette is not believing her because she though Lila was the one to set her up earler today.

Marinette: Lila is totally lying adout the whole story adout being feeling only comfable with Adrien, so she can just sit  next to him.
And whatever else she is saying is bogess to!

But Alya doesn't believe Marinette since Lila is a sweet heart and Lila even felt bad because her request made Marinette upset.

Alya: I don't get it Marinette, you bearly know Lila, why all the hate?