𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗔𝗨𝗡𝗔 𝗧𝗘𝗦𝗧

CHAPTER FOUR: the sauna test

────────────────

"That keycard opens the door, but unfortunately, the Russian with this keycard also has a massive gun. Whatever's in this room, whatever's in those boxes, they really don't want anybody finding it." Dustin explained.

I shook my head while sighing. "But there's gotta be a way in." I say as I crossed my arms, my foot tapping against the floor.

"Well, you know...I could just take them out." Steve said. It was silent for a moment before Andre raised his eyebrows and scoffed.

"Take who out?" Robin questioned.

Steve shrugs before answering. "The Russian guard. What? I sneak up behind him, I knock him out, and I take his keycard, it's easy."

Andre hummed. "Shut up. Just, shut up."

I nod in agreement, "he must've not heard the part about the massive guns up in there."

"Actually, [Y/n], I did." Steve replies sarcastically, blinking multiple times just to prove his point. Me and Andre look at each other before we playfully stick our middle fingers up at him and he does the same.

"–and that's why I would be sneaking." Steve finished.

Dustin crosses his arms and nods. "Ah. Well, please, tell me this, and be honest, have you ever actually...won a fight?" He asks steve.

"Okay, that was one time—" I cut steve off before he could finish.

"Twice. Jonathan. Year prior?" I say while grinning, placing a hand on my hip.

Steve shakes his head. "Listen, that doesn't count."

"And why wouldn't it? Because it sounds like he beat the dog shit out of you." Andre adds, "oh yeah. Dustin told me the wholeeee story. had a fat lip, crooked nose, swollen eye, a lot of blood, yep. Got yo ass beat to a pulp."

"Can you— stop calling me out? right in front of her too!" Steve says, referring to Robin. I couldn't help but laugh as Andre kept going on and on.

"That just might work." Robin says.

I didn't hear her since I was listening to Andre call Steve out for his bullshit, I watched as andre crossed his arms and leaned against the wall.