𝗦𝗨𝗭𝗜𝗘, 𝗗𝗢 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗖𝗢𝗣𝗬?

CHAPTER ONE: Suzie, do you copy?

SUMMER , — 1985
(Reader's POV)

────────────────

Cab fare to nowhere is what you are A white line to an exit sign is what you are Oh but I saw in you,

now I see through

Don't shed a tear for me My life won't end without you

Long as the night will be The sun will rise without you

Andre's arms were wrapped around your waist as he pulled me into a deep and slow kiss, he bites my lower lip before slowly— and teasingly pulling away, his hands raking through my hair.

"Since when did you become a good kisser?" I asked him with a tilt of my head. "I didn't remember this Andre being good at kissing last year."

Andre rolls his eyes playfully. "Mm, I don't know. Maybe I took some tips from the constant lip-locking with you." He chuckled with a grin.

"Can you do that again?" I asked. "to try and teach me? can you attempt to teach me? I wouldn't mind."

Andre leans forward before whispering in a husky low voice, ever since last year and his puberty hit— his voice as grown deeper and more husky. and his hair had also grown longer, to the point it was to his arms— it was curly too.

He tilts my chin up before speaking. "I don't mind teaching you again, sweets."

Andre leans in again and pressed another kiss to my lips, this time he deepened it a little. He gripped my waist and pulled me close to him— his lips stay locking with mines.

.  ⁺   . ✦

Both me and Andre made our way to star court, we were both holding hands as we made our way towards the entrance. We see the others— and Mike still hadn't arrived, probably still with El.

"Look who finally made it." Max said with a playful grin. Andre rolled his eyes at her playfully and wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me close to him.

"At least you guys were on time unlike mike." Lucas said with his arms crossed, "speaking of the devil."

I turned around and sighed when I saw Mike. tapping my foot against the floor, "well, well. look who it is." I say while tilting my head.