𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞 𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗧, 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞

CHAPTER TWO: Trick or treat, freak

You made your way to school, putting your bike in the bike racks. that's when you noticed- oh god, they were wearing costumes?

You walked over to them, slightly embarrassed. "All of you look so ridiculous." you say.

"Yeah yeah don't throw it in our face." Mike mumbled while crossing his arms, this made you laugh once more as you walked into the school along with them.

When you made it inside everyone was laughing, luckily you didn't come to school wearing a costume. you especially didn't want Andre to see either.

AFTER CLASS. . .

Once the bell ring you disregarded your friends and searched for Andre who opened his locker, going through his stuff and muttering something to himself. you noticed how his long curly hair was flowing over his shoulder.

Stop, you're literally standing in the middle of the hall- some kids were staring at you confusedly. you quickly shook your head while clearing your throat, walking up to Andre.

Clearing your throat you could see Andre peek at you, "Hey. you remember me from yesterday right? [name]. I uh, just wanted to see how you were doing." you say quickly.

Andre leaned against his opened locker and stared at you with a raised eyebrow, he wore something different today. a red and orange jacket with some black cargo pants and white socks with the same brown converse from yesterday.

"Yeah. I know who you are. eye wanderer." Andre replies while tilting his head a little, "Uh- no actually. I wasn't eye wandering. just looking." you added quickly.

"Well, to explain it actually; me and my friends were just concerned. because you're new and all. and y-yeah, for your safety." You say, trying to make up some excuse.

Andre didn't believe you though from the way that his posture and demeanor looked, he had an amused look on his face as he hummed at every last word you said.

"There are just- like- a lot of bullies here." You continued while letting out a nervous laugh. "so-like, it's really crazy."

"Is that why you're friends over there are wearing proton packs?" Andre asks with a slight smirk. crap, he saw that.

"Well, those don't function. but it can do some really awesome things, tricks- or whatever." You replied and glanced at Andre nervously.

You quickly dug inside your backpack and handed Andre a star sticker which made him raise his eyebrows surprised.

"Oh! shit, wrong thing. h-here." you said and hand him the paper you found in the trash.