OPERATION: MIKEY X B/F/N (PT2) - 💙🧡💛

Start from the beginning

Don't tell Y/N. It was supposed to be for your birthday She won't miss it. <3

-B/F/N

I smiled a took out the gift itself: it was a shiny silver ear cuff (well of course, I knew that wasn't JUST what it was). Momentarily, smirking to myself as I thought of this girl, I clipped it on my ear and with a little flash and a tiny pinch of discomfort, my shell disappeared and my skin changed, being replaced by brown instead of green. And I had hair ( black dreads with light brown tips) AND eyebrows. 

I stared in the greasy reflection of the dirty window. Thankfully, the clothes fit good over my shell-less body. Just to be sure, I checked up my shirt (I had nipples but surely B/F/N wouldn't milk me or anything right??). I let the clothes fall back down after my check-up and turned around in the mirror, admiring my clothes and new bod.

 I let the clothes fall back down after my check-up and turned around in the mirror, admiring my clothes and new bod

So this is how it felt to be human...with human bits. Gosh this was weird.

THIRD PERSON - 💛

You and Leo took your time giggling at Mikey looking at himself in the mirror. You mentally reminded yourself to be mad at B/F/N for giving Mikey his birthday gift early. Once he left the lair and you two had stopped laughing your asses off, Leo turned into a human himself with the watch you had given him and the two of you followed him building jumping.

Leo had gone through Mikey's phone, so knowing that the two of them were going out to see and outside movie you two had absolutely no problem finding them. Leo set you down gently and kissed your hand like the prince charming he was, before looking over your shoulder, his eyes glowing as he nodded towards his brother.

You turned, your gaze matching his. There you saw human Mikey walking towards B/F/N with a spring in his step. B/F/N glowed with happiness and smiled brightly at him.

"Hey." She chirped once the two of them were standing directly in front of each other. 

"Hey." Mikey replied, pink tinting his brown cheeks. Mikey took another step forwards until there was only a little space between the two of them. He stared down at her and she stared up her cheeks getting a little pink too. Mikey lifted his arms and wrapped them around her back bringing her to his chest.

"Thanks for this, B/F/N." He muttered, burying his face in her hair. Ok, this was too adorable you and Leo were fangirling so hard, snapping photos.

"No problem." She replied, once he pulled away. "Tangerine." She added before walking off to the blanket she had set out, taking his hand.

"I'd rather me a Tangerine then a shorty." 

"You're just lucky your ear cuff made you tall..." 

"Yeah, but you like it don't you?"

"Maybe a little..."

You and Leo followed them, him doing some ninja stealth moves and you just trying you best not to be seen by them. You both ended up on a spare blanket behind Mikey and B/F/N as the screen started playing commercials.

"What movie are we watching?" 

"Not telling." Mikey flicked B/F/N's nose gently as a reply while you captured that on camera cheering.

"They're so-"

"THIS IS SO ADORABLEEE!" You froze, you knew that shrill, icy voice anywhere. Tori was standing over B/F/N and Mikey, blocking their view of the screen, her foot was over their picnic basket, eye darting from both of them. "What is it with girls these days and shooting for boys way out of their league. I didn't think you were that type."

B/F/N griped Mikey's hand harder and glared up at her. "Shut your goddamn mouth." That only made her laugh more.

"I mean, you're a pretty girl, why are you with HIM?" She spat, laughing down at him. "A little young, aren't you and not the best looking."

Mikey looked down at himself, trying to deflect the tears welling up in his eyes. "F*ck off." 

Tori fake gasped and started again, mocking his voice: "'F*ck off!' You chat big for a scrawny sti-" B/F/N drove forward but you decided you had had enough of her ruining their day and smacked her across the face, then Leo grabbed her shoulders and threw her onto the ground. 

"Don't ever talk to my brother like that, stupid bitch!" He yelled as she scrambled off, you took his hand and calmed him down before turning to Mikey and your bestie.

"What are you two doing here?" They both said in unison. There goes your cover.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so sorry for the huge lack of updates to this story, I've been super busy with school and studying I've completely forgot about uploading to most of my books. Btw, an update to Raph's book will be coming very soon I promise, than you guys for being extra patient for more chapter updates.

I love you all so much, ShyBeanz 🐢💚<3

-ShyBeanzLuvRicecakes