Rory in hospital

Pov. Storyteller.

The car battery was already running out, the wolf was very far from the nearest gas station, the wolf parked the car near the curb of a sidewalk and looked at the raccoon and it was still sleeping in the car seat, the wolf removed his seat belts. security and car key.

- Raccoon wake up! - said the wolf, taking him by the shoulder and shaking him.

The raccoon woke up confused seeing the wolf asking him to wake up, he was drunk with sleep, he felt dizzy and his head hurt.

- Ahram! - said the raccoon, agreeing with the wolf.

The raccoon tried to remove his seat belts but fell asleep again, the wolf got out of the car and closed the door on the side he was on, the wolf went to the other side where the raccoon was and opened the door, he saw that Rory had fallen asleep again , he removed the raccoon's belts.

- Raccoon wake up! - said the wolf, shaking him, making the Raccoon wake up again from his sleep.

Rory's eyes were still red, his head felt heavy and painful and some mucus was coming out of his snout.

Rory put his foot on the ground getting out of the car but he could barely stand because he was very dizzy, he was almost falling, his eyelids were heavy and he felt tired, the wolf was feeling cold when the cold wind blew over him, Rory was feeling it even more, walking around shaking, as he was wearing light clothes.

Seeing the raccoon's difficulty, the wolf picked him up by the arms baby style and began to take him to the hospital, Rory fell asleep again, the hospital was a few minutes away, at first glance Rory seemed to be a little heavier because he was chubby but he was fine lighter than the wolf could imagine.

Rory spoke intelligible things while he slept and was carried in his arms that Wolf didn't understand, the Raccoon was delirious.

- I wonder what would have happened to him if he had remained on the street - said the wolf to himself as he watched Rory sleep.

Wolf crossed an avenue and the hospital was a few meters away, Rory woke up after a few minutes of nap hearing the noise of the wolf stepping on the snow with the sole of his boot, but Rory was still delirious and saw his father carrying him.

- Father! - Said the raccoon smiling as he looked at the wolf, he saw a dog with orange fur and brown ears in the wolf's place, Rory raised his little finger and touched the wolf's nose thinking it was his father.

- Father! - The wolf said to himself, seeing that raccoon with a lost look, he was waking up, which was good, because the wolf felt tired of carrying him, not because of his weight but because he was making an effort keeping his arms in the same position and even more in the cold.

- I missed you dad! - Said the raccoon to the wolf and then fell asleep again.

Rory woke up again but this time hearing noises from the heaters and the room was a little warmer Rory could feel it before waking up.

- There's my identity card and here's my card - said the wolf to an attendant at the hospital counter. Rory woke up and saw the wolf talking to the attendant.

- Is he a child? - asked the attendant.

- Why? - Asked the wolf.

- This is a children's hospital - said the attendant, which made the wolf startle.

- He's a child. - said the wolf, thinking quickly.

- Are you something for him? - asked the attendant.

- He is my adopted son. - said Wolf, a little thoughtfully.

- Is he your son? - Asked the attendant a dog with dark brown ears.