(I'm too lazy to put names so I'll just name chapters by numbers) 1

Beast slayer Shadow x Werehog Sonic

This chapter isn't requested by anyone, I'm making it for fun and cuz I'm an idiot

★ Enjoy ★
________________________________________

Green Hill was a nice town next to a beautiful forest. People were nice to eachother, and there were no criminals at all. This town was (almost) perfect, but it had one problem. Every Night, strong beasts from the forest would come into the town and attack people. The town council didn't know how to stop all those attacks, so they had to form an anti-beast team.

They gathered the toughest and strongest people from the town who wanted to help, and trained them to kill beasts. In the team there was: Knuckles the echidna, Rouge the bat, Tails the fox and Shadow the hedgehog. Those four promised to protect Green Hill with their lives.

Every Night, when the beasts came to the town, the team would fight them and win. They killed every beast that tried to harm the people, except for one very dangerous beast. It was a rare and deadly beast called a Werehog. It was stronger than a tiger, larger than a bear, and had the intelligence of a human.

This beast would choose the most crowded streets to roam through, and kill everyone who got in its way.

One day, the team decided to finally kill the Werehog.

"Alright..." Said Rouge, who was a gorgeous female bat. "We need to wait until the Werehog comes into the town. When it does, one of us will need to put a tracker on it, so we can find where it lives. After that, we need to attack it when its guard is down."

"But how are we gonna get close to it without it killing us...?" Tails asked. Tails was a fox with two tails and a very high level of intelligence. "We just need to distract it while someone does the work!!" Knuckles said loudly with a smile.

While the others were talking and planning stuff, Shadow stayed quiet. He brushed his quills with his hands and looked around. It was evening already, so the beasts should be attacking soon.

~timeskip~

15 minutes later, there were at least 6 beasts already, but the Werehog was nowhere to be found.

"Alright guys, me and Knuckles will fight those beasts. Tails and Shadow will go and find the Werehog and put the tracker on it." Rouge said. The others agreed and went to their work. While Rouge and Knuckles made a great duo in killing the beasts, Tails and Shadow had no luck in finding the Werehog.

"......we should split up. We can cover more land like that." Shadow suggested. Tails nodded and walked in a random direction. Shadow decided to go to the end of the town, next to the forest.

Shadow didn't know why, but he felt like something was approaching him... He decided to ignore it for now and continued walking.

Suddenly, he heard a loud growl behind him... He turned around and saw what he's been looking for. The Werehog.

Shadow didn't move an inch. He just stared the Werehog in the eyes and waited for it to attack.

To his surprise, the Werehog didn't attack, it just stared at Shadow. Shadow took a step forward, which made the Werehog growl, so he stepped back. He looked around, hoping that Tails was near. Luckily, Tails was behind the Werehog. He quickly flew up with his two tails (helicopter helicopter 🚁🚁) and put the tracker to the Werehog's fur.

The Werehog growled loudly and tried attacking Tails, but he quickly flew away. The task was now done. The only thing they needed to do was to make the Werehog leave, or better, kill it.

Rouge and Knuckles killed all the other beasts, so they were now cornering the Werehog as well.

The Werehog looked at Shadow, before growling loudly and disappearing into the woods.