28. He Is Angry

Hello, Butterflies!

phela hi I'm very sorry for the upcoming Nashedi dialogues aur not so good chapter ke liya! 🥲

aur comment target bhi pura krna!!

 abhse update dono vote aur comment target poora hona pr hi ayega!

Aur follow kro mujhe mein dekhti hu kitna logo ne follow Kiya h 💌

The next chapter's synopsis is at the end.

Make my day by Voting and commenting!❤️

1.05+ votes, 150+ comments :)

♪In Dino

KARTIKEYA'S POV

KARTIKEYA'S POV

"They all are antique pieces," the dealer gestured to the carved sculptures adorning the corner of the hall.

I nodded, taking in the grandeur of the huge hall, which featured a long bench with pillows underneath three framed paintings. The room boasted an ornate rug, a dazzling chandelier, and a carpeted floor. An archway led to a hallway with a closed door.

Turning to the dealer, I inquired about the price of the mansion. He bowed gracefully and swiftly calculated in his mind.

"25.5 crore, sir," he said. I nodded and walked towards the open balcony, with the dealer following closely.

The balcony offered a breathtaking view—a sight of pink-sculpted pillars with arches adorned with flowers. The pillars framed a scene of lush greenery, surrounded by trees and bushes. Beyond, a vast tulip field spread out before me. I wondered, is it even possible to grow tulips here?

As I stood there, the mansion loomed behind me—a masterpiece of architecture. The balcony, an extension of luxury, provided a serene escape. The detailing on the banister, the carefully arranged potted plants, and the gentle rustle of leaves created an atmosphere of peacefulness.

The mansion, an embodiment of luxury, embraced the allure of nature. The intertwining of sculpted elegance and natural beauty formed a pleasant blend, making the balcony a haven within the vast estate.

"This climate is suitable for tulips?" I placed both palms on the marble banister, gazing at the vibrant tulip field and the diverse array of flowers that adorned the landscape.

"Only from December to March, sometimes extending till April, can tulips be grown here. We have a dedicated gardener for the care of the garden." The dealer's voice reached my ears.

I remained focused on the picturesque scene, captivated by the myriad colors and forms of the blossoms. The air carried the sweet scent of blooming flowers, and the gentle breeze rustled the leaves of the surrounding trees.

The Dilemma: A Story Of Love And BetrayalOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara