The hashira meeting/ Their first date

A/N: for reference Tanjiro age:15 Alfie age:16 and also WARNING! HARD CORE FLUFF COMING UP!

Tanjiro POV
I picked Alfie up carefully as I turn to Nezuko "Nezuko do you think you can carry your box" I ask her she nodded with a hum as I pass her the box off my back putting Alfie in its place carrying him on my back as but to my misfortune I turn to see Zenitsu on the floor with a pool of blood surrounding his heart tears filling my eyes as I put Alfie back down I sit down hugging Alfie for comfort Nezuko joining our hug by hugging me "are you ok" I here a female voice behind me "oh my god is that Alfie" she comes taking him out of my arms she looked concerned for him she was in a corps uniform with a purple Haori covered with stars on it she had demonic features but I couldn't smell melavolence on her so she didn't pose any threat.
"If you don't mind me asking who are you?" I asked questioningly as she looked forward with a sympathetic look on her face " I am Nevaeh Tsugikuni Alfie's one and only niece" she said holding a hand out offering me up as she looked at Zenitsu with a sad smile "rest in peace slayer you fought valiantly may you find peace in the next life" she spoke with empathy "kaw-kaw the sun and moon hashira are to head back to the butterfly mansion including Tanjiro and Nezuko Kamado kaw-kaw" her crow announced leading the way.
Tanjiro pov end
3rd person
Tanjiro looked towards Alfie picking up on his back as Nevaeh went over too Nezuko with pure awe as Nezuko patted her forehead "can I take this box off you there" Nevaeh asked Nezuko as she passed over the box with a content hum and a nod "here you can also get in it I don't mind carrying you" Nevaeh said kindly to Nezuko with the softest of smiles as she crouches down offering Nezuko a way in as she climbed in the box closing behind.
Nevaeh looked towards Tanjiro "right we better get going but before we go we will create a burial for your friend" Nevaeh said grabbing a big log making a hole in the ground big enough for Zenitsu to fit in covering it with dirt Tanjiro placing rocks around it as Nevaeh creased her hand on the top"may this unfortunate soul rest in peace and find a better after life" she said as her hand glowed with a yellow light growing some golden roses over the top.
They ventured fourth following the trees and lush greenery also seeing white Lillie's following Nevaeh's crow carrying Alfie and Nezuko as they reached the bottom of the mountain day broke "Nevaeh watch out the sun" Tanjiro exclaimed putting his hand out to her only to find out but to his surprise all her demonic traits faded in day time "how did you do that"Tanjiro asked in pure awe completely shocked by the fact she was now human completely shocked "it's honestly a long story please can you not tell Alfie about this yet I'm hoping to bring this up in the next Hashira meeting" she responded hoping he'd understand "don't tell-me what" Alfie's words kinda slurring cause he was still tired and had just woken up "damn can somebody turn off the lights" Alfie said causing Nevaeh and Tanjiro to chuckle a bit as they continued on their journey walking past bushes through the path they followed even passing a rice field Tanjiro's eyes welled with tears a little because this is where he first met Zenitsu.
They walked fourth making it to a near by town "Tanjiro let's go to a cafe my treat Alfie's gonna need some food to regain some strength" Nevaeh said in a bright tone to Tanjiro he looked over nodding "sure there is one over there" He said making his way over there with Alfie on his back but there was a bullet in board as they passed saying there was a festival this Saturday saying it was a festival of lights including fireworks it gave Tanjiro the idea for their first date as Alfie went back to sleeping on Tanjiro's back his head leant on his shoulder as Nevaeh got some smelling salts out her pouch and cracked them open walking over putting them under Alfie's nose as he woke up instantly "wake up sleeping beauty you need to eat come on" Nevaeh said with a smirk plastered on her face as they made their way over to the little cafe on the corner of the street them passing a couple of shops and houses including an inn on the way as they arrived at the cafe Tanjiro placed Alfie down as he stumbled his way into the chair they ordered the breakfast special of green tea and grilled fish with miso soup and a side of rice they ate it up Alfie being the quickest to finish due to regaining his energy...
Later as they finally arrived at the butterfly estate they prepare themselves for the next hashira meeting Tanjiro included due to his current situation this discussion being a congratulations to Alfie and Nevaeh yet again for defeating three more lower moons they walk in to the meeting as all eyes fall on them "master Kagaya we have arrived" Alfie and Nevaeh said with a bow Tanjiro also bowing Nevaeh placing Nezuko's box next to her as "what's in the box?"Iguro questioned next to her "Urm none of your business and if you so are to touch said box I'll kill you" she said patronising him with an intense smile Alfie sat with Tanjiro "welcome home my children and congratulations on your latest accomplishment" kagaya said as they all started clapping "well done!"Rengoku said as the rest of the hashira did the same "on further notice I would like to make everyone aware of the fact that Tanjiro Kamado is being accompanied by his demon sister I'm hoping this will not bother you and Nevaeh has also become what she'd like to describe as a hybrid demon due to upper 1" Kagaya added on "I found a book in the rumoured angelic woods which gave me heavenly abilities also allowing me to repel Muzan cells i only gain demonic traits at night as well also I'd like to help Tanjiro's sister by putting my blood into her my heavenly powers stops me from thirsting over humans as well" Nevaeh said as the hashira now turn to Tanjiro with the look of distrust from everyone except a select few Shinobu having some her equipment on her pulled out her needle drawing blood from Nevaeh. Tanjiro walking over getting Nezuko out of her box "Nezuko I'm sorry this may or may not pinch" Tanjiro said hugging her head into his chest as Shinobu administered the blood it was gonna take awhile for it to take some time for it to take effect Shinobu offered to monitor her offering her safety due to being the sun hashira's friend trusting his nieces decision with that the meeting came to a close kagaya dismissing everyone except Alfie.
"My child come here" Kagaya called Alfie closer Alfie walking over "I heard your crow perished on last mission" he added as Alfie scratched back his head a drop of sweat running off his forehead "yea" Alfie responded feeling a little embarrassed "mochi" kagaya called a fluffy looking cat came in "we're currently running very low on crows so we have cats specially trained for the core but only a select few are able to understand them" kagaya said the cat meowing at Alfie kagaya not quite understanding "nice to meet you too mochi i look forward to working with you too" Alfie said petting mochi's head him purring looking up with joy in his eyes. "My child as you have accomplished so much I have prepared an estate for you with Kakushi, furniture and some clothing in your bedroom in various sizes" kagaya said handing Alfie some keys Mochi already leading the way Alfie running after...
Alfie's pov
Damn this cat is fast I think as I leap over the fence running up the path into a bamboo forest bamboo every where to be seen as Mochi makes a few sharp turns finally making there way to the sun mansion with a custom engraving on a shiny rock made of marble saying sun estate the Tsugikuni residence with a sun symbol also engraved at the end as I entered seeing bushes of blue flowers following my large fence with a big pond that koi fish in it with beautiful lily pads with pink flowers on them looking like everything had been well managed before he got here as I made it too the front i was greeted by Kakushi "welcome lord Tsugikuni there is someone waiting for you in your dining area" she said leading me and mochi into a rather large dining area to see a slayer with greyish white hair blue eyes Alfie walked over "hiya the names Dion it's a pleasure to meet you Alfie Tsugikuni dear" she said quite confidently I sat and joined her two tea cups either side of us "tea dearie" she smiled I nodded as I take a sip the tea somehow being the perfect temperature "would you mind explaining why you were waiting here for me?" I questioned her face with a rather dumbfounded expression "Muichiro said he'd send a crow your way but since he's probably forgotten too i am looking to learn the mist breathing technique and forms sorry for intruding in your new estate as you didn't get a letter of recommendation from Muichiro for me but I'd like to know if I could Tsuguko under you" she asked her face a little red clearly embarrassed "sure" I responded her rather embarrassed expression turned to bright joy her beaming ear to ear "thank you so much you will not regret this".
(The Saturday coming up)
Tanjiro's pov
I was in the kitchen preparing some stuff cause todays the day I plan to ask Alfie on a date I stood there making sandwiches my hands were a little shaky cause I'm a little nervous "would you like some help there it kinda looks like your struggling" a girl who looked a little older than me with white greyish hair, in a patterned Haori and corps uniform she took the knife and started slicing everything up putting the sandwiches together in a matter of seconds "the names Dion by the way don't ever feel the need to where it out but I used to do this at an orphanage before..." Dion suddenly stopped and just randomly started laughing "anyway what's the occasion is it for a special someone" Dion questioned with a smirk forming on her face "My name is Tanjiro Kamado and it might be but I'm not telling you" I said feeling my face heat up as I sort the sandwiches out with the tarts biscuits and cake I made and started arranging them into a basket all neatly putting a blanket in my bag and ran out of the room "I will find out Kamado!" Dion exclaimed as I left to the sun mansion.
Tanjiro's Pov end
Alfie's pov
I start pacing around my room looking at the two green kimonos I picked for mine and Tanjiro's date deciding which one I wanted to wear one was a bright green with a diamond pattern around the neck with some flowery design whilst the over one was was bright blue with a wave pattern on it. It was just for a fancy dinner I planned to take him to at some restaurant I was gonna take him it had an odd name called the tayashi restaurant I quickly make a decision as I put on the blue kimono as I hear a voice "you look good where you goin?" Mochi meowed at me "don't worry Mochi just out for a bit" I respond grabbing the green kimono as i exit my bedroom head down the stairs but as I go through the front door I see Tanjiro there with a basket "oh Tanjiro what are you doing here no wait don't leave this is convenient for me can I ask you something" I said as his face looked curious "well I actually wanted too come here to ask you something" he responded  "you go first" I reply "no you" he says "together on the count of three..two ..one" I say "will you go on a date with me"we say simultaneously "wait you like me"  Tanjiro said  I nod dragging him in grabbing his hand pulling him to the changing rooms "here put this on" I pass him the kimono I bought him he nods and changes into it "you look great I knew it'd suit you" I say my face goin a little red as he smiles "come on I got somewhere I wanna take you" he says our hands interlocking once more as we make it out through the front into the garden exiting through the front gates as we walk down the path.
Alfie's POV
3rd person
They walk past all the bamboo forest to make it to a rice field they also travel through as they make it to a town which had a lot of attraction stands and lights Alfie was in pure awe 'looks like Tanjiro had already been planning something' Alfie thought to himself quietly as they pass a few stalls he pulls Tanjiro to a Mochi stand "want one?" Alfie asks looking towards him "yea sure if you wouldn't mind" Tanjiro replied his voice as happy as ever "one matcha mochi please" Alfie asked the stand owner "and one strawberry mochi for me please" Tanjiro adds as Alfie brings out his wallet and pays "thanks Alf" Tanjiro said Alfie smiling only just realising the nickname that he gave him "your welcome Tanji" Alfie said beaming brightly "come let's go sit at that bench and eat our mochi" Alfie added as they walked towards to bench and sat down eating the mochi as Alfie sneakily took one of Tanjiro's mochi "thief" Tanjiro gasped dramatically "don't worry I don't mind" Tanjiro laughed "take one of mine" Alfie said passing over some of his mochi as they finished eating...
They walked past a stall Tanjiro saw one he was quite interested in he walked over grabbing Alfie and went over to the vendor "nock down all three cans you get a prize"the vendor said Tanjiro putting down his money as the man puts five balls in front of him as Tanjiro hit them but to no avail they wouldn't fall a small smirk plastered on the vendor's face as Tanjiro looked to the floor in utter disappointment as Alfie picked up on the scam some vendors do this too make money 'fuck this shit imma about to ends this guys whole career' Alfie thought to himself placing down his money the vendor gives him five balls as he picked one up and inhaled and threw the ball as hard as could as the ball struck the cans down breaking the wall behind them Alfie grabbing the nearest cat teddy "run" Alfie laughed as they both ran for awhile losing the angry vendor "you shouldn't have done that" Tanjiro said disappointment laced in his tone "Tanjiro it was a scam he had it coming and plus I got this for you" Alfie said handing over the stuffed cat Tanjiro responding with a tight hug "thank you" he replied "your welcome Tanji"Alfie looked at him giving him a smile as they both laughed.
Continuing on the two discovered a stand saying bubble tea with a vendor who was wearing a wig and sunglasses with with a fake moustache (clearly Dion disguised she paid the vendor offering to do service for awhile telling him to leave after following the boys for awhile and was curious) "heya what can i do for you guys" the vendor spoke Alfie immediately picking up on the fact it was Dion but didn't say anything "one raspberry fruit tea with blueberry popping boba and whatever Alfie wants" Tanjiro said "I'll just have the same sounds pretty good" Alfie responded as tanjiro payed as the vendor went and making the drinks 'haha I have these fools totally fooled' Dion secretly thought to herself as she handed them both their drinks them walking off slowly sipping the delicious cool beverages.
They finish their bubble tea as Tanjiro takes Alfie's hand walking out of town to a mountain with a clear view of the sky "could you shut your eyes for this last part it's a surprise" Tanjiro asked Alfie him shutting his eyes as Tanjiro placed down a blanket with some lanterns he lit with flint and steal on the corners of the blanket placing a basket in the middle "you can open your eyes now" Tanjiro said Alfie opening his eyes gasping "this looks amazing thank you Tanjiro" Alfie said sitting down with Tanjiro them talking eating and laughing later fireworks started going off "Woa that blue one looks pretty cool" Alfie pointed as a blue fire work "what about that red one" Tanjiro pointed at the one following after "thank you for a wonderful night" Alfie said kissing Tanjiro's cheek as Tanjiro rested his head on Alfie's shoulder "your welcome" he responded.
A/N: hey guys hope you enjoy this chapter it was fun too write but on a different note I've got another demon slayer book in the works and a Hazbin hotel book also in the works so if you wanna read them it's up to you but also if you want my next proper chapter to make sense go check out Nebula-ilyn 's as I'm doin a collab and the first chapter will be on her book 'the moon's blade' you don't have to but hopefully you will with that your author is signing out.