A cold night of fighting demons training with muichiro

I'm using total concentration breathing constant I'm bringing this demon down I'm not holding back "mist breathing first form low clouds distant haze" Alfie said mist surrounding his blade shining under the crescent moon thrusts full power into the demons neck cutting his head off "good Alfie keep it up" muichiro said Alfie was paying attention to his surroundings  eyes darting behind a demon  approached.

He then proceeded to backflip catch his feet on the side of the nearest tree "mist breathing second form eight layered mist" Alfie said mist surrounds his sword creating eight mist slashes cutting both of the demons arms he pushed off the tree and striking with his might proceeds to decapitate the demon. "Right Alfie you can go home for the night say hello to your niece for me" muichiro said with a smile (look Ik muichiro is a little bit mean before Tanjiro changes his view but this is my story so we're going with it.)

Alfie's pov
I'm rushing down the mountain darting through ughhh more demons I'm still using total concentration constant inhaling the air into my lungs "mist breathing sixth form lunar dispersing mist" I said whilst I backflipped  as I striked down diagonally in the air severing the head.
The over one looked up towards me in panic and desperation to escape but with the techniques muichiro taught me this should be a piece of cake inhaling another quick breath "third form scattering mist slash" I looked at the demon spinning in a circular motion mist flowing through my sword striking the neck severing it off.
Finally nearly Home seeing Neveah my niece face to face with a demon "ALFIE HES A LOWER MOON HELP!!" She said I panicked muichiro wasn't here when I needed him most I need to use seventh form I've been practicing so i wouldn't pass out "seventh form obscuring clouds" mist surrounds me  scattered everywhere I disappeared into the mist and I appeared behind him "you know you shouldn't be picking fights with little girls you know" I said disappearing into the foggy haze "huh you don't get to lecture me I do what I want" the demon replied "sucks for you then" I smirked and reappeared out of the haze again cutting off his head  he turned to dust as I fall to the ground my body feeling numb.
Alfie's pov ending
A white haired person came up to me with and put out a hand "you did good your not a corps member though I'm the wind hashira sanemi shinogazowah here for nevaeh apparently her sword skills would be great for wind" sanemi said muichiro behind him "Alfie you defeated a lower rank im proud of you i trained you well soon you'll be the second mist hashira" muichiro said proud of his student.

Not long after nevaeh started to pick up wind breathing extremely quick Alfie was incredibly proud  he was sure her mum would be smiling over her Alfie was the only person she had left after her Nan passed away which was also Alfie's mum. Her grandad got killed by Muzan she was there when it happened Muzan let her live for some odd reason.

It broke her spirit for awhile but she spoken with sanemi about it he was somewhat understanding of how she felt as if it wasn't for Alfie she'd be all alone he's always protecting her he's strong always smiling in the saddest of times always helping others.

Although she was training Alfie was trying to train to preform the seventh form without falling to the ground from exhaustion after because if he was facing an upper rank and fell he'd be useless he trained for a few day's training his body as well he came out with Better than expected he could use obscuring clouds twice without falling to the ground still being able to use all his other techniques afterwards.

He went to go ask sanemi how nevaeh had been getting on "so how has nevaeh improved" Alfie smiled Softly "she's been amazing even being able to spar with me a little with wooden katanas of course her battle analysis has improved" sanemi said "she has great potential and confidence she has mastered all forms of wind breathing" sanemi also said. All that was left was attending final selection "although we are not in the demon slayer corps where would are power rank us"Alfie said sanemi staring into the clouds said "I'd reckon you'd be kinoe and for nevaeh she'd be kanoe" he looked at Alfie "I'm glad we could catch up about Neveah's progress" Alfie beamed.