His first hashira mission /a friendship that could be more

Was trying to put this pic at the top but it wouldn't let me

A bit of explaining and Nevaeh explained everything about the book she found and moon breathing Kaguya didn't mind since she's using it against the demons so with that announced the first hashira meeting took place Kaguya spoke up "due to two lower moons being killed by these mizunoto I am glad to announce the newest hashira amongst our ranks Alfie the hashira of sun and Nevaeh the hashira of moon they will great assets to us with they're strength they are stronger than the average core members" he stared at the hashira. The one with the serpent wrapped around his neck decided to speak up "Master how do you know they are strong enough?" Muichiro looked over with a tempered look "how dare you question my tsugukos strength your power and skill is nothing compared to my own art of swordsmanship snake face so can it" Muichiro snarked "Obinai you haven't even met them and your already making judgements" Shinobu sassed "alright that's enough let them speak for themselves" Kaguya said in order to give Alfie and Nevaeh the chance to talk they are hashira after all.
Alfie's pov
I looked to everyone in the room "I will do my best to not fail the core and protect people even if it means I die I'll protect them from harm" I spoke in confidence in order to reach the others in the room. The one with the rosary beads on his hands started to cry "such noble pride you have my respect I am Gyomei Himejima" Gyomei said I looked to everyone else the smiled "hi my name is Kanae Kocho it's a pleasure to meet you hope we can be good friends in the future" Kanae shook my hand "same here I'm her younger sister Shinobu Kocho" Shinobu said as they both smiled "you always have my vote Alfie" Muichiro smiled "you and Nevaeh have great potential so you have my vote as well" Sanemi smiled the rest of the hashira gave us their votes all except Iguro that guy was strange.
The rest of the night I headed off the bed are next mission we were assigned to go investigate a mansion where people were disappearing. Me and Nevaeh was were informed of who's being sent on that mission Tanjiro Kamado and Zenitsu Agatsuma although they didn't want to send out two hashira in case of an upper moon report so I fell asleep only to meet Yorichi in my dream
"you haven't got much of sun breathing left to learn in your spare time I want you refining your breathing and the last few forms sun we will work more on the slayer mark later got it" Yorichi looked at me with a stern expression I looked back and smiled "got it I am a prodigy after all I'm talented and my skills improves with every fight before you know it I'll be stronger than you" I looked at him feeling confident the rest of the night Yorichi let me dream before the mission tomorrow...
Alfie's pov ending
Alfie woke up in white pyjamas to Nevaeh already being sent out for a mission on her own "you'll be safe right?" Alfie questioned with curiosity "I should be don't worry too much ok" she looked back towards him with a gentle kindness creasing her eye "ok good luck byeeeeee" he said looking back and then he headed off to the kitchen to see a girl with two butterfly clips in her dark she had eyes with dark hair that had a blue hue to it wearing an apron and a corps uniform she was also shorter then me "hi um do you know where I can get a bite to eat before I head out" she turned around with wide eyes "the sun hashira of course wait here I'll make you some breakfast don't worry" she rushed to the stove and came back 20 mins later with some rice balls "sorry they took so long to make I didn't expect to be in the presence of a hashira my name is Aoi and I help work here at the Butterfly Mansion" she looked towards him worrying he looked towards her with understanding eyes "they'll be fine I'm new anyway to this hashira thing  so don't praise me yet I've only defeated  lower moons 2 and 3 including nevaeh's help not a big deal in my opinion really don't worry about the food I need to head out now so it was nice to meet you Miss Aoi" Alfie said with a soft warmth after that getting out of his pyjamas into his uniform and haroai.
Alfie ran towards the door running with great speed he had to get there in time knowing he would anyway. He moved to the trees jumping at even higher speeds he jumped down running quickly for the rest of the trip to see a blonde haired boy Alfie assumed was Zenitsu cause he saw Tanjiro next to him he looked at the box Tanjiro was carrying and felt a demon present before Tanjiro put the Box down Alfie walked up and gripped his shoulder tight "Tanjiro may I ask you a simple question" Alfie had a stern look covering his face "yes" Tanjiro threw an awkward smile back "you are aware there's a demon hiding in your luggage" Tanjiro hesitated as Alfie brought up a sore subject Tanjiro felt the sadness hit him he croaked in his voice "this is my demon sister she hasn't killed or eaten anyone Muzan attacked my family I wished I had been there sooner but I wasn't" Tanjiro looked up at at Alfie with a sad smile "oh Tanjiro my family got killed by Muzan it's ok shhhhh" Alfie pulled Tanjiro into a tight hug "right we've got a mission to finish who are these two"Alfie smiled "our brother got took inside that mansion by a demon" Alfie looked at them with a grin "it'll be ok I'll be back with your brother in a few minutes" Alfie dashed inside Tanjiro running behind him Zenitsu following screaming and running the kids tried coming but the they herd a drum and the three disappeared Alfie appeared in a room that was big Tanjiro and Zenitsu appeared in 2 different halls.
Alfie's Pov
I look over with a calm and cold look to see a former lower rank with a crossed out kanji in his eye I couldn't read the number but none the less this guy has killed countless I don't care stay calm remain vigilant I looked over at his black charcoal dark hair and his horrid blue skin,sad blue pupils with no story in them with a vicious red with killing intent covering the outside . I pulled out my sword "state your name before I kill you in an instant I am the hashira of sun" I say as I point my charcoal like sword with its crimson edge "I'm looking for a kid WITH MY RARE MARECHI BLOOD AND IM NOT TELLING YOU ANYTHING" the Demon growled with a slam of his drum as I felt the vibrations as the room spun I ran towards the next wall with speed backing me up then the demon slammed another drum sending several slashes my way I dodged evaded all of them with flips and manoeuvres with ease I finally gotten close enough to his neck he was about to say something but it was over in seconds I beheaded him in an instant and then I turned around and said "you regular demons stand no chance against a hashira I dunno why Muzan keeps you guys around it's a waste really but it keeps everyone else busy some slayers find demons like you a challenge but me I didn't even use a technique all I did was take one swing" I smirked and looked back at him disintegrating I need to get back to Tanjiro and Zenitsu I thought sheathing my katana.
Alfie pov ending
Zenitsus pov
Im in a house full of creepy demons why did I do this Tanjiro convinced me it was his fault I look around these hallways they were empty but I hear a presence I'll try to walk down anyway.
Zenitsus pov ending
3rd person 
Tanjiro was walking down a hallway looking for a a demon in that moment he caught a scent the strong pungent like smell of rotting blood he looks up too see a rather large demon pulls out his blue nichirin (water breathing is going to be Tanjiro's main as Alfie is goin to be the main protagonist just a slight change) Tanjiro takes a deep inhale "water breathing 9th form splashing water flow, turbulent" Tanjiro said running up the wall water trailing his feet with every step as he ran across the roof reaching the large plump female demons head he takes a second breath "1st form water surface slash" water trailing the blade he slashed the with a water stream like slash taking care of her and beheading her.
Zenitsus POV
I walked into a room to discover it being empty I feel fear pricking every part of my body as my breath is unsteady and my heart feels like it's beating 1000 beats per minute I take slow steps forward to see a demon with dark black short long-ish hair, greenish eyes with deadly demon slits in them, ugly blue skin and he was wearing a pair of dark shorts. The demon stretched his long toungue towards me "aaaaaaaaaaah" I screamed as my whole body fell numb I fell down it felt like my head was floating yet again this always happens...
Zenitsus POV ending
3rd Person
Zenitsu fainted to the floor but there was a tingle within his sole the strength Zenitsu lacked that remained dormant inside his very heart his confidence his fire his will to protect overs it sparked as the tongue of the demon reached him he inhaled slashing his katana as quick as thunder faster quicker than the naked eye could see slashing off the end a chunk of the tongue. Zenitsus unconscious body stood his eyes shut as he is still asleep but his will to fight allowing him to continue to fight whilst asleep he inhaled whilst thunder sparked from his his breath he stood taking a fighting stance "thunder breathing first form thunder clap and flash" Zenitsu sped forward lightening trailing behind rapidly slashing as the loud sound of thunder clapped the air all at once the demons head went flying to one side of the brown bamboo flooring as the rest of demons body began slowly disintegrating...