Mt.Natigumo/ The mountain of spider demons (season 1 pt.1 Finale)

A/N: hey guys I hope you've got yourself buckled in and prepared for the ride of my pt 2 finale to the end of season 1 of demon slayer i will be continuing on to the mugen train, entertainment district, swordsmith village, (manga stuff if it's not animated by the time i catch up to the manga before I'll be posting a manga warning for those who do not wished too be spoiled) such as the hashira training arc, infinity castle arc and the battle too daybreak. But this chapter is gonna be a rollercoaster of emotions without a further or do let's get into another chapter written by yours truly your one and only terrible author.

(Inserts intro) watch or listen if you wish. I do not own this so thanks you to the developers of demon slayer for this intro.

Meanwhile at the Infinity castle.
The remaining lower moon 4,5 and 6 were summoned by Lord Muzan "since ur higher up can't do his job properly I'll be promoting you lower moons to cause the slayers more trouble considering lower moon two and three were taken out by some brats and became Hashira's I shall be promoting Rui to lower moon two for his efforts he is also currently showing the most talent out of all of you. Mukago I'll be promoting you to lower moon three. Lastly I'll be promoting Kamune to lower rank four. You will all be receiving extra blood in order to defeat a Hashira or two in this promotion" Muzan speaks in a serious manner then inserts his nail into them one by one inserting more blood he then handed them a vile of his blood each "you are only to use this if it's needed you are to assist Rui on Mt.Natigumo" Muzan also stated afterwards
After Muzan had spoken they all bowed their heads saying "thank you lord Muzan" as they heard a strum.
Tanjiro's pov
We were walking together to Mt.Natigumo I cant help but stare at Alfie and think about how great he is he has done a lot for me and I am truly grateful that he excepts Nezuko to a point I cant put thank you into words. I suddenly feel a warmth creep across my face yet again "Tanjiro are you okay you've been smiling an awful lot lately a bit more than usual wait is your face slightly red" Zenitsu asks as I then cough abruptly "n-no I am completely fine Zenitsu" I say back attempting too keep my cool Alfie turning with a look of curiosity form on his face I hope he doesn't think anything of it he walks over to me "Tanjiro I do apologise I know this is a stupid question but me and you are friends right ?" Alfie asks me feeling myself die on the inside. with a happy smile realising I may have a shot if he thinks we're friends "why wouldn't we be" I respond joyfully.

Tanjiro's pov ending

Alfie's pov

"good i'm glad were friends i thought we would be from the experience we shared at final selection" I say back walking back ahead "Alfie how did you ever become so strong you became a Hashira on your first mission?" Zenitsu asked me "well Zenitsu it involved a lot of hard training I worked hard day and night too get where I wanted to even to a point i was coughing up blood. slowly refining my techniques over time to where now they are near enough more precise and accurate and about becoming a hashira i defeated lower moon two my niece defeated lower moon three so me and her both met the requirements of becoming hashiras." i say reply back "woa that's so cool i wish i could be as strong as you except i am not quite as strong i only know the first form of thunder breathing  so I don't think I'm qualified enough for the Hashira bit but I'm glad someone is" Zenitsu smiled weakly looking towards me for an answer.
"One day Zenitsu you will channel the strength from within find your inner spark but until you find that spark I'll protect you ok" I say promising him. A bit later up I hear my stomach growl then followed by Tanjiro I blush but turn around to see Tanjiro's face stained face too we both smile and laugh Zenitsu completely clueless too what is going on I hand them each of them a rice ball as we take a break on our journey and sit by a lush green tree as we eat we chow down as I take a drink of water out of my flask Tanjiro looks over to me looking his face slightly pink I wonder why ? "Can I have some of your water Alf?" Tanjiro asks politely but also a bit hesitant as he didn't wanna take up much of my my water.
"Sure" I say with a smile handing him my flask him drinking from it taking a big gulp "thirsty?" I questioned him  "yes very" he responds with the biggest smile I've ever seen Tanjiro pull it kinda makes me feel light and tingly I might be developing a crush.
After a short  break we get back up to venture fourth following the road ahead of us following the yellow path nature was with every turn the greens around us were full of life there were big green bushes on the sides of the paths some filled with the most beautiful purple orchids, tall green trees with every turn, lush green grass it was truly something to admire as we continued walking through as night fell ahead of us we speed up our pace by running to soon reach Mt.Natigumo.
Alfie's pov end
3rd person
"Right are we ready to head in" Alfie says confidently looking towards the overs "yes" Tanjiro answers back enthusiastically "n-n-not really there's demons on that mountain" Zenitsu quivering Alfie looks over reassuring Zenitsu it'd be fine because he was there but Zenitsu still proceeded to protest anyway Alfie dragging him along as they had a mission to do...
They entered the mountain finding a slayer on the ground ahead of them Alfie ran over checking on the young man as he sensed something was attached to the younger demon slayer Alfie drew his katana thinking on the spot "help me please" the younger slayer begging in desperation then strings rapidly started to try and pull him away but Alfie dashed forward slashing grabbing the slayer jumping backwards Alfie sighed in relief "that was a close one can you still walk?" He questioned his fellow slayer "y-yea wait your the Hashira of sun Alfie Tsugikuni are you not?" The slayer questioned inquisitively Alfie smiling towards him said "that's my name don't wear it out we were sent up here to find the disappearances of slayers and people it looks to me like a spider demon art so it looks like we're going to have too exterminate some demons" Alfie joked.
"please get down the mountain to safety" Alfie said concerned for his safety The Slayer nodded heading back down the mountain. Alfie ran ahead through the oak trees and green grass not much was to be seen as Tanjiro and Zenitsu were following from behind a bit slower than Alfie as he was using total concentration breathing constant.
Alfie stopped to see a slayer barely holding his own against two over slayers but Alfie noticed they were also being controlled like puppets on strings "Alfie try cutting them off like before" Tanjiro said to Alfie. Alfie then ran fourth cutting the threads off with the threads to then start reattaching only for Alfie too notice more strings in the area being the cause of this "I have an idea!" Alfie exclaimed enthusiastically with his blade still drawn taking a deeper inhale then usual started rapidly blitzing his slashes cutting majority of the threads as all slayers that were there including some slayers from behind the trees were broken free Alfie headed back to Tanjiro "please Tanjiro get these slayers to safety I'm going on ahead to find the demon responsible for this" Alfie asked Tanjiro sheathing his blade.
Tanjiro's POV
"Sure thing" I smiled reassuringly feeling warm inside when I'm around him I always feel safe around him after this mission I'm going to ask him on a date. I walk towards the slayer who wasn't under any control of the threads "are you ok?" I ask him with a smile "yes my name is Murata may I ask the rank of the over slayer you were with" Maruta questioned as he probably thought Alfie was impressive I couldn't do anything like that "Alfie Tsugikuni is my friend and was recently titled the sun Hashira" I replied his reaction in pure amazement.
"I'm glad they finally sent a Hashira our way as sending more mizunoto's would be pointless because new threads were reattaching every time they might of even gotten me eventually they sent in ten of us then then it happened threads began controlling us four of us perished but your friend saved the rest of us" Murata sighs "well I'm glad you're safe now" I respond great full for his safety "right everyone who isn't injured grab a slayer who is and bring them to safety" I say asking for their help as me and Zenitsu both pick up injured slayers bringing them down the mountain all as three other slayers were doing the same "Tanjiro I don't want to head back up" Zenitsu said but despite Zenitsu's protest I drag him anyway "come on we need too go help Alfie" I say to Zenitsu with a kind smile asking him nicely so he follows along reluctantly.
Tanjiro's POV ending
Alfie's POV
I run ahead jumping through a few trees manoeuvring quickly and further ahead spotting two headless demons being controlled by strings like earlier I jump down pulling out my blade they go to hit me I deflect the attack from both with a single strike. I don't usually like using forms on basic demons even though I now know all the forms of sun I just don't like to use forms on demons that don't require them. They go for me again me analysing the situation I find their next weak point I dash towards one slicing its arm off then feeling a spring in my step backflip behind the other headless demon cutting its arm off both of them falling out their threads and disintegrating.
Alfie's pov ending
The mother demons pov
I feel sweat running down my face multiple threads have been sliced I can't fix it in time Rui isn't going to be pleased "mother" I hear Rui's voice I jump as I say "Rui"  before I can say anything he cuts me off "can you really win?" He questions "don't you think this is taking too much time?" He asks after the previous question he also adds "you better get too it or im telling father I will now be heading back to lower moon three planning an attack to strike if a hashira arrives" Rui heads off.
The Mother demon pov end
Alfie's pov
I run forward ahead only to see a super strong headless demon with bladed arms man looks like the demons are getting super desperate at this point I groan in annoyance as it slashes forward really fast as I jump back waiting for its next slash it jumps forward with me damn I think to myself as it slashes sideways slash but i rapidly bend back then i flip backwards doin a somersault manoeuvre kicking deflecting its arms away to avoid being cut I then strike its slashing its arm it falling clean off the demon disintegrates falling through the threads of silky webs i continue forward dashing ahead seeing the demon controlling the threads.
She had milky white skin, long eyelashes, voluptuous body and teal colored nails. She wears a lengthy kimono exposing her chest and tied with a patterned obi.
She dropped the threads that were controlling everything up too now so I went for a more gentle slash showing sympathy as I sense sadness coming off of her as her head rolls to the floor she looks at me "thank you for freeing me there are three of the 12 kizuki members are on this mountain I wish you luck" she said with sorrow as i feel a hand placed on my shoulder seeing Tanjiro and Zenitsu behind me as im sheathing my blade "are you okay Alf?"Tanjiro said with a sad face probably noticing the demon's sadness I nod saying "let's head fourth we have a mission to finish".
We run ahead seeing a rather burly demon with His skin was dark brown with the same red, dot-like design extending from his shoulders reaching down to his arms wearing dark trousers with some blue designs "you two head on I've got this one he has more strength then he's letting on" I say too the other two as the demon gets bigger and stronger as Tanjiro and Zenitsu head on without me.
"Cmon ugly it's you and me" I say taunting the demon pulling my blade out dashing towards I wanna take care of him as quickly as possible to get too the others I inhale as he throws a punch my way as I dodge to the side and jump up "sun breathing 3rd form raging sun" I unleash two consecutive horizontal arcing sun flame like slashes cutting one of his arm and his head both off him slowly disintegrating as his head is on the floor. Whenever I preform sun breathing my movements are a little jerky I wonder why I think sheathing my katana.
Alfie's POV ending
3rd person
As Tanjiro and Zenitsu went up the mountain Tanjiro felt strings roughly tie around him even causing his sister too exit her box and be tied to the strings causing them both to bleed as Alfie appears running up seeing this. "Blood demon art blood flow: blood manipulation" he hears a demon say he sees a demon holding its palms together shooting a stream of blood piercing Zenitsu through the heart Alfie running over feeling the tears well in his eyes holding Zenitsu tight in his arms says "I'm sorry I couldn't protect may you rest in peace" time stops for a minute as Alfie slowly gets reminded of his past...
A/N: hey guys a sad ending I'm sorry but It's only so Alfie can experience he can't save everyone it's needed for his character progression and a few tweaks in the story but may Zenitsu find peace at last but Alfie won't let them get away with it he get vengeance for him Zenitsu's death will not be in vain. I'll get working on part 2 soon so stay tuned for my next chapter and that's your author signing out.
Edited 14/01/24