Nevaehs journal entry(page.1)

So I'm currently on my journey to Mt. Natigumo I'm currently thinking over all the events that recently happened I'm still in slight shock but turns out I'm a hybrid demon that's the name I went with cause I am not necessarily human or demon more of in between but I recently got heaven powers Me currently not being able to use any new abilities at the moment.
I also met upper 1 and got pretty beaten up seeing myself like that reminded me when Alfie moved in with me and my mum before she was killed by demons he'd always be wandering off picking fights as a way to vent he became fond of martial arts fun fact Alfie could even move small boulders from anger but he's changed when I didn't have my mum he took care of me and that's something I'm thankful for.
Journal entry finished
———————————————————-—————
A/N: just a little update I'm gonna drop the details on summin I'm working on with someone else after the next two chapters I'm going to be doing a collab with  Nebula-ilyn She is amazing and wonderful she's also helped me out with ideas and is currently drawing some art for my book so if you'd go check out her page if be great full and I'm so excited for the collab because it's gonna be amazing ✨also I'd like to thank everyone for 101 reads you all I can't honestly thank you enough and with that your author is signing out.