Now the five of you are running to the lab, Cap is the first to enter, already announcing and demanding "I'm gonna say this once." but he's cut off by Tony. " How about"nonce "?" Tony fires back while digitizing something on the cradle.

" Shut it down, Stark!" Loki yells, panic evident on his face, usually he's able to cover but now it's different. "Nope, not gonna happen." Again Tony waves off, while this, Loki summons a dagger on his hand ready to attack any moment.

"You don't know what you're doing." you tell them, shaking your head, "And you do? She's not in your head?" Banner says, you shake your head, ready to answer him but Wanda beats you to it.

" I know you're angry-" She starts but soon is interrupted, by an angry Banner. "Oh, we're way past that. I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade." this makes Wanda step back a little scared, you grab her hand and pull her closer.

" Banner, after everything that's happened–" Steve began...but again Tony interrupts with a yell "That's nothing compared to what's coming!" he exclaimed. "You don't know what's in there!" wanda shouts "This isn't a game–" "The creature–" both Wanda and Steve speak at the same time.

You give a look to Píetro and he catches what you mean, that's when he speeds across the lab, pulling the cables to turn off the machine. "no,no..Go one, you were saying?" he says while holding a cable, not even a second after, the glass underneath Pietro shattered and Pietro falls down, you and Wanda call his name.

"What? You didn't see that coming?" Clint sarcastically says with a smug grin.

"I'm rerouting the upload." Tony says while returning to his task at hand, i step towards him, Loki following behind. "Stark, please, it's too dangerous!" you plead, feeling Loki's hand on the small of your back.

After that, a fight broke in, Loki and Steve against Tony, while i was trying to remove Beuce from Banner, that's when Thor enters and hits the cradle with his hammer, sending a powerful bolt of lightning through it that brings the body to life, the wave throws everyone back. "Wait!" Everyone yells.

Then the cradle opens and out comes a body, a red-purple-ish figure,everyone looks in shock at the new entity. Suddenly it launches itself at Thor, who throws him at a window, but he catches itself right before hitting it.

Everyone else ran into the living room, but before you could go, Loki held you back, you looked at him. "You're okay, love?" he asks, his tone soft, but full of worry. You smile at him tilting your head, and patting his cheeks, and nodding. "Yes, you?" you ask him, and he nod his head.

The figure looks around the room for a moment before talking. "I'm sorry, that was...odd." he glances at Thor, before saying " Thank you." After that, they start talking about the new being loyalty and objective. You stand close to Loki and raise your hand to him, silently asking to play with his fingers, a thing you have, you do this with everyone's hands when you're anxious.

Nat being missing has been bothering you, alot, she's like a second mother to you since you were rescued. Loki looks down at you and grabs your hand, letting you play with his fingers, he gives you a soft smile, which causes butterflies on your stomach.

During they talk you zone out while focusing on Loki's hands, but your attention is called when you hear Clint talking about Nat. " Sokovia. He's got Nat there too."

"If we're wrong about you, if you're the monster that Ultron made you to be..." Bruce started, but Vision cut him off "What will you do?" you step forward still holding Loki's hand. "I'll end you, and I know i can" you glaring at him if ever put your new family in danger. Vision and everyone aside from Loki and the twins, looks in surprise at you, while Loki smiles proudly at you.

"I understand, but I don't want to kill Ultron. He's unique, and he's in pain. But that pain will roll over the earth, so he must be destroyed. Every form he's built, every trace of his presence on the net, we have to act now. And not one of us can do it without the others. Maybe I am a monster. I don't think I'd know if I were one. I'm not what you are, and not what you intended. So there may be no way to make you trust me. But we need to go." Vision conclude.

he holds Thor's hammer everyone looks at him in surprise, Loki is the most shocked out of everyone. Thor takes it from him slowly and then looks around the room while Vision walks off while patting his hammer.

" Right," he said and passed Tony, patting his shoulder. "Well done." getting out of the shocked state, Steve looks to the rest of us and nods before starting to give orders.. "Three minutes, get what you need. Loki, Y/n show the twins where they can get ready." We both nod and turn to the twins, gesturing to them to follow us. On the way, the twins introduce themself properly to loki.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

 A/N: Age of ultron is coming to an end soon, more two chapters and it's done, and Civil war will begin. the picture on top is the clothes i chose to the final battle i hope you like if not you can change if you want. :) iceedteaa out.