All I could feel was him pushing me down so far that I was lying on the desk.

Junseo grabbed my cheeks and grinned, his breath quickened and he pressed his lips to mine.

"That's how I want you Y/n. It turns me so fucking on."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Y/n ! Child! What happened?" My grandma had trouble following me up the stairs to my room.

I could hardly see anything, I was crying so much.

"Y/n! Now wait for me! Why are you crying?" My grandma made it to my room, completely out of breath.

I ran up and down, grabbing my forehead again and again and wiping the tears from my face.

"I hate him! I hate him!" I sobbed.

"Now calm down!" My grandma put her hand on my back and led me to my bed.

We sat down and she wiped away my tears with the back of her hand.

"Junseo, right?" she asked and I nodded in reply.

"Grandma! It's not just Junseo. Mom and Appa.... They want me to get married."

"Junseo?"

I nodded.

"No one can force you to marry anyone you don't want to."

Grandma didn't know about the forced engagement or how my mother was treating me and I would never tell her what was really going on behind closed doors.

"Do you think mom wanted me?" I turned my head towards her.

"What kind of question is that Y/n! Of course she does. Just like she loves Seokjinnie, your mom loves you too."

"They want to announce it to the public in a few hours. I can't do that anymore... "

My grandma took my hands in hers..." don't let anyone intimidate you.. "

I looked at my grandma. " What am I supposed to do? "

"The right thing!" Grandma stood up and kissed the top of my head. "Stay calm, Junseo is an idiot!"

I said nothing about the slap, nothing about Junseo's threat...

My grandma left and I put my head in my hands and was devastated.

I hoped everything was only half as bad and that my mother would come in, finally take me in her arms and tell me ...

'You don't have to do anything you don't want to do'

Instead, she came storming into my room.

"You little beast... " she hissed at me.

I got up from my bed and for the first time in my life I stood up to her.

"I will not stand by Junseo's side tonight as you demand mother!"

My mother was speechless and gasped for air.

"I don't care what is lost or how much money is involved." I pointed my finger at myself. "I will do what I want. I will break off the engagement with Junseo. Tonight, when all the people from the press are here. "

My mother didn't say a word. She sat down on my bed and put her hands in front of her face.

I heard her sobbing quietly.

"Mom?" I suddenly felt guilty and sat down next to her.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡