31. 𝙰𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚔

Start from the beginning

"Was that all you saw?"

Shinobu asked, and after a moment of remembering everything she saw, Yoimiya nodded.

"See, I told you it was important!"

Yoimiya said, as she got up from the bed, a cheeky smile on her face while Shinobu reluctantly nodded, agreeing after all.

"I guess it really was. Now please go to sleep. Tomorrow we'll wake up early."

The green-haired said, after slowly standing up and guiding Yoimiya to the exit, where she walked out the door after giving a small smile.

"I'll leave you to think about that. I'll see you tomorrow!"

The blonde walked away, before Shinobu closed the door to her room, and turned off the lights. Not wasting a moment, she threw herself in her bed, wishing she could sleep, however a few thoughts rendered her unable to do so.

- Murasaki and Yae Miko... -

She rolled over on her bed, now facing the wall, before turning around to face the rest of the room on instinct.

- The Guuji Yae is quite close to the Shogun herself... -

The woman rolled around a few more times, before finally finding a much more comfortable position to stay in.

- Is it possible that... Murasaki is a spy? -

============

"Yawn... 'Morning everyone..." Ayaka spoke, as she uncharacteristically was being slightly less formal than usual, which caused Aether to give her a curious glance.

He decided to ignore it, as he wasn't particularly aware of Ayaka's morning tendencies yet, and looked over to check the rest of Swordfish II, as most of its members were quite sleepy, due to their quite early meeting today.

"Is everyone here?"

He asked out loud, and unsurprisingly, neither Sayu nor Paimon had appeared yet, but what was a surprise was the fact that Murasaki hadn't appeared yet.

- I kind of expected Sayu and Paimon, but Murasaki oversleeping is new. Now that I think about it, she did seem much more tired in past training sessions than before. Was she having problems sleeping? -

The blonde traveler wondered, as he was able to see the trio of late girls walking out of the house. Or two girls walking, since Paimon was slowly floating over.

"Sorry for the delay." Murasaki said, as she now seemed awake enough to proceed, something that couldn't be said about the other two, however.

Nevertheless, it was more or less the same thing every time, so Aether assumed the two would fully wake up as soon as he began explaining stuff.

"Well, now that everyone's here, I guess we can start talking about our first important mission. As you all know, we were doing small checks, a few patrols here and there, and taking care of some Ronin camps around the island."

Kazuha seemed slightly uncomfortable as a big smile had formed on Itto's face, who seemed 'slightly' proud of his own actions, since he had been the one who dealt with the most camps, apparently.

(Even though it had been a work both Itto and Kazuha had done together.)

"But this is much more important than that. As I'm sure you all know, the weapons the Resistance used in their last battles were able to summon the powers of the elements."

Aether began explaining the details of the mission, as Murasaki glanced around the camp.

- Not many regular soldiers this early. And... Kokomi and Gorou over there. Seems like they'll step out after Aether stops talking. -