"What did he say?"

    "He said he didn't get to be my successor because he messed up too many times. I don't know. I just- I wonder if he knows I found Toshinori because I wanted to spend time with him. I worry he thinks I retired for Himiko."

    Ochaco sighed "I think he used to.. But your relationship has really improved! He adores you, he's just a teenager, he's trying to be funny."

    Deku sighed "I hope you're right." he murmured

    Ochaco sighed, holding him gently as she rested against his chest "I usually am."

    Deku laughed, nodding once as he kissed her forehead "Did we ever decide whose fault that second pregnancy was? The timing, I just- I can't imagine it was great for Kaz."

    "Awe, we need to quit saying that, Himiko is getting old enough it might hurt her feelings."

    "Our son has been called the biggest condom failure in Japanese history." Deku sighed, "I think Himiko is going to learn she wasn't planned at some point."

    Ochaco sighed, "Well, I would say your libido was higher than mine at that point."

    Deku snorted "would you?"

    "Yes."

    "Okay." Deku smiled at her softly, "I think it's Toga's fault."

    "How on earth would it be Toga's fault?"

    "You and Toga got so close while I was away.."

    "Were you jealous of Himikochan?"

    "A little." Deku admitted

    "So you decided to get me pregnant over it?"

    "I didn't decide to, but yeah, it was nice to have some press about us as a couple. About me and my family, people called Kaz Kazuku Uraraka. There were so many rumors, it was nice to have a baby that actually was mine to talk about."

    "So you're admitting fault?"

    "I mean I certainly didn't mean to do it, but it had occurred to me. A second child would be nice, Kaz is so similar to me, and I thought it would be nice to have a girl or just a child more like you.. " he paused "I also got tired of being asked if you were sleeping with Toga."he murmured, rubbing the back of his head though he had been worried about Ochaco and Kaz, but he had also been excited. He was going to be there with Ochaco at doctor's appointments, teach his kid how to read, and how to ride a bike. He had missed it with Kaz, but he got to experience it with Himiko. He just hoped his new found zeal for parenthood wasn't hurting his eldest son. He sighed,
Ochaco laughed "people ask if Himiko is somehow Toga's child sometimes."
    Deku cringed, "Do you think I should go check on those three?" He felt bad that he had asked himself the very same question at one point

    Ochaco nodded, "Probably." She sighed, standing up and following her husband to her son's lab. She knocked on the door

    "Mom! Take your fucking daughter please!"

    Ochaco frowned "Language Kazuku."

    Kaz rolled his eyes

    "What are you working on?" Deku asked, lifting his daughter into his arms as he looked at his son's project

    "Wing extensions for Kaide."

    "What?"

    "Wing extensions for Kaide I think it's bull-I think it's not very fair that Kaide has wings that are too small to fly, so I made her extensions."

    "And you think that Kacchan is going to let you strap these to her wings so she can fly?"

    "I would never give them to her without testing them out myself first."

    "Absolutely fucking not."

    "Language Izuku. Kaz, you don't have wings, how would you use wing extensions?"

    "I'll figure it out." 

    "I am calling Melissa." Deku groaned 

    "What do you think Melissa is going to do about this?" Ochaco asked

    "I don't fucking know."

    "You actively put her son in harm's way daily, why would she care if your son jumps off a building in the name of love?"

    "She consented to Toshinori being groomed as my successor. I did not consent to whatever this is."

    "I don't love Kaide! I don't love her! I see her as a sister or a... pet."

    "Thanks. Kaz. Thank you." Kaide sighed

    Kaz blushed profusely, "You're welcome buddy."

    Deku wanted to die, was that how awkward he was around Ochaco in high school?

    "you're not jumping off of anything. I will have someone else test them for you." quirkless son actively trying to kill himself by jumping off a building, it was ironic, he couldn't remember why.

    Deku looked at his son and than down at his daughter on his hip,

    "What do you two want to do tonight?"
    Kaide sighed "I don't know, Pup should be here at some point. I don't know when."

    Deku nodded "are you guys hungry, or w-we could make a-" Deku stopped himself, his sixteen year old son did not want to make a pillow fort with him. Kaz smiled at him

    "We could make a pillow fort, like when we were little."

    Deku started to cry, "Really? I love you so much Kazuku! I love you so much!"

    Kaz sighed, looking at his feet, "I love you too papa."