5 - A Perfect Plan

☻♡

☻♡

5 - A Perfect Plan

Tick. Tick. Tick.

Michael was impatiently waiting as the small alarm clock to his right kept clicking by as the seconds passed. It was 9:55 P.M., which meant it was almost time. If Antoni found him. Michael hoped with everything he had that he was able to.

If he didn't leave this house and the three bodyguards tonight he would officially go psychotic.

Luck seemed to be on Michael's side for tonight, since Calum was the one who was sleeping with him. Out of the three, Michael has noticed that Calum is the deepest sleeper. He was already fast asleep in him slumber for the night, so he felt confident when he finally slid out of the bed quickly but quietly.

He quietly grabbed a side bag he packed earlier with a change of clothes instead of having to wear his comfy clothes. He slide the window open, looking outside and searching for any sign of Antoni being there.

Michael grinned when he saw Antoni waving at him as he leaned against his car. He pushed his body through the window, grabbing onto the edges of the wall and carefully climbing down the two story building.

He was a strong, calculated man. Even though his father and mother liked to hide Michael away with protection, Michael still knew how to take care of himself.

He quickly jogged to his friend once his feet hit the ground, "Thank fuck you found me."

"Dude, what's going on?" Antoni asked astoundingly.

"Let's get out of here and I'll explain."

The two quickly got in the car and started their way into the dark streets. Michael peeled his sweatpants and tank top off to instead put on his packed black skinny jeans, white button up shirt, and his leather jacket.

"Head to the nearest club. I need a fucking relief." Michael started, "My dad sent me away with Luke, Calum, and Ashton."

"No way..."

"Yes way. The Sorentties have been pushing too hard to the point my mom finally panicked and made my dad send me away for protection. And out of everyone and anyone to choose from he fucking picks them."

"That's sucks." Antoni scoffed, knowing how much Michael disliked the three men, "What if they figure out you're gone?"

"They won't." Michael said confidently. Too confidently, "Let's forget about this shit show though. I need to get my mind off of it all."

"I got you, brother." Antoni smirked already planning a night of partying for them.

—•••—

Michael shouted as he took his third shot in a row, grinning at Antoni and the small crowd that was partying with them.

"How's this to get your mind off of everything?" Antoni slurred, wrapping his arm around Michael and grinning in his face.