Y/N’S POV

They're definitely acting romantically strange. Maleficent's aura was… Something. It's like an intimidating one but also a soft one. However, the Female Maleficent in the movie did have a soft spot for her Goddaughter Aurora. That makes sense.

I still don't understand. Do they like me? Love me? Or something else?

As my mind wonders, I remembered the time that Alora showed up. She said that when I call her name, when I'm needing assistance, she'll come here. I'll just call her later when it's night. So no one will disturb me. Yet again, Maleficent may have eyes somewhere or possibly can hear me.

I heard the door creak open, Rory was holding a tray with snacks and tea. “Hey darling! I got you some snacks, thought you might wanna eat.”

“Oh, thanks Rory. You can set it down there.” I pointed at the round table. “We can eat together and talk. I bet you had fun on your… Exploration.” Rory walked towards the round table on the reading corner. He put the tray down and poured the tea in a cup. “Well it was… Something.” I walked towards him and sat down at the chair opposite to him.

“Oh? Why, do tell. I would love to hear it.” Of course he wants to know. “When I, you know, left a note and ran away, I met some interesting people.” He raised a brow. “And whom is this you talk about?” Alright, he really is eager to know. “Uhm… Princes?” Surely there's many princesses─ I mean─ Princes here. So he wouldn't have guessed who it is right? I wouldn't really pinpoint it after what happened with Elias, Andrew and Winter.

“Princes?” His eyes narrowed. “Yeah…” My voice was low, I'm not used to the aura he gives, like Maleficent, his aura now is… Dark? No, no, no, that's not it.

He took a sip from his tea as I took a bite of some crackers. “Which Prince to be exact?” He asked. “Uh… Prince─'' My voice got interrupted by the Door suddenly opening making my head snap towards it. Diaval stood there with his hands on his back. “Rory, your Godfather wants to see you.”

From the corner of my eye, I noticed that Rory's jaw was slightly clenching. “I'll be there.” Rory responded.

Diaval nodded and left. “You should go. Maleficent must be waiting for you.”

He gave me a warm smile as he stood up and walked beside me. He bent to reach my height and kissed my cheek. “I'll be right back, darling.” He whispered in my ear and left.

This confirms it, they have feelings for me. Oh God. Sure I may have gotten admirers, oh who am I kidding, of course I have admirers! Being part of the L/n family, especially being the heir of the company and all… Can be pressuring at some time. People often recognize me as the Daughter of the L/n. They'll take pictures, videos and such. Sometimes I hate it to be honest. I don't usually go outside the Mansion, only if it's needed such as company business, occasions, events, etc.

However, this is different. They're fictional characters! And oh my god… They're genderbent princesses! I grew up watching them, Disney. It's kinda weird though.

Lost in my thoughts, the tea became cold. I wasn't really hungry. I stood up and walked towards the door, I peeked my head out and turned my head to the right and left. Seeing no one there, I closed the door again. Locking it.

I took a deep breath before calling her out. “Alora, I need to ask something.”

And like she said, she appeared in the reading corner where I was sitting earlier. Munching on the crackers. “And what is in your mind?” Alora asked. She waved her hand above the tea cup and took a sip in it. “The Princes. They… They're acting like─” I was cut off again. “Like a lovestruck teenager, possessive when it comes to you?”