Chapter 61

Evalyn woke up the more of Narcissa and Lucius' wedding with Sirius' arm wrapped tightly around her waist. She twisted around so she could see his face. He had taken to drinking a lot of alcohol the past couple of weeks after the invitation came. Between this and finding out Monty and Effie have Dragon Pox, he has been a wreck. Evalyn has been patient for him though, making sure he eats something and always tucking him into bed at night.

There were dark circles under his eyes, and his skin had become a sickly pale color. His hair, that he usually took care of, was getting tangled and messed up towards the end. Evalyn brushed some of it out of his face and behind his ear. Her thumb brushed along his cheek before she placed a sweet kiss along his jawline. A light squeeze on his hip showed her that he was starting to wake up, so she placed another kiss on his cheek. He then shifted them so he could rest his head in the crook of her neck. She ran soothing fingers through the back of his hair, almost massaging his scalp. Sirius started to place small kisses along her neck. The wet skin combined with his warm breath gave her a nice pleasant feeling. Evalyn hummed in content as his lips and tongue ran up her neck and jawline.

His hands slid up her shirt and started drawing soft circles on the small of her back. One hand slid down, teasing the waistline of her pajama pants, while the other held a firm grip on her back. Sirius' lips roamed towards her mouth, hovering over her lips as he looked up at her with lust filled eyes. Evalyn gave a consenting smile that was soon broken by his lips on hers. Golden swirls of magic danced around the couple as their lips moved perfectly in sync.

After a couple of hours, Evalyn finally pulled herself from bed. Bracing herself, she put her feet on the ground and nearly tumbled as she tried to stand up. Sirius snickered from behind her. "You need some help love?" He ignored the glare sent this way and went over to help her stand.

Her glare turned to pleading as she asked "Could you help me to the bath Padfoot?" As always, the nickname coming from her made him extremely happy. He swooped her up in his arms bridal style and ran off towards the bathroom. Sirius sat her on the counter as he filled the bath with hot water and the oils that Evalyn liked to use. He then helped her undress and get into the bath. Instead of leaving, he sat on the floor beside the tub, one hand playing in the bubbles of the water. "You can come in if you'd like?" It was half a question, half a statement. The teen excitedly undressed and slid in the water behind Evalyn. They shared laughs and splashed each other. As Evalyn washed her hair, Sirius decided to help out and massage her scalp and her shoulders. He then rubbed the body wash over her top half of her body while she finished the bottom.

Once she was cleaned up, she flipped over to where she was straddling Sirius' waist. His eyes widened and he tried to bring her in for another kiss, "Someone can't get enough of me today." She giggled against his lips and shook her head. One of her hands snuck up and pointed towards the top of his head and she sprayed him with her water powers. His hands tightened around her waist as he sputtered out water. "Merlin's balls Lynnie what was that for?" She squirmed on his lap as he got his revenge by tickling her. The compromising position along with her movement made Sirius' mind soar. He placed a rough kiss on her shoulder and then several more leading down to her chest. She threw her head back in pleasure and let out a small moan. The sound made him smirk against her chest as he made a love bite.

"I need to start getting ready to leave my love." She whispered in hopes to not ruin his mood. Sirius said nothing, but picked her up from the tub. He reached for his wand and cast a drying charm on the both of them and sat her on the bed.

"I don't need much time darling, let me please you before you have to go." Evalyn couldn't bring herself to say no when the look of promise in his eyes sent shivers down her spine. She rolled her eyes playfully and gave him a nod before pulling him into a kiss. He moved from her lips down to her chest. Then his lips slowly went down her abdomen. Evalyn gasped when a hand pushed her into a lying position, and another hand separated her legs. Small whimpers left her lips as she felt his lips and tongue on her thighs. She gripped at the sheets when she felt him mark her skin a few more times. All she could think was how amazing Sirius Black really is.

Finally, after getting cleaned up for a second time, Evalyn and Sirius flooed to the Potter's so she could get ready. She turned to her fiance before they walked over to everyone else. "No drinking today, just in case I need you." He looked down in guilt and nodded.

"I know, promise me the second something goes wrong you will either run or hide and call for me." She held out her pinky and made a pinky promise with him.

"I'm coming home to you in one piece love." The couple shared another kiss before heading over to the Potter's in the other room.

Lily and Effie helped Evalyn into her gown. The young woman had concealed all of her marks that Sirius left with magic so they wouldn't see them. As they dressed her, they reviewed the pureblood rules that Sirius had been teaching her over the past weeks. She released a shaky breath as Effie finished tying the corset. Then Monty came in to help with her hair. He put some potion in it to tame her curls and then twisted the long strands into a beautiful bun. He added some diamond studded pins throughout the bun to give it some added elegance. He left a few strands down that were curled perfectly in front as to frame her face. Lily gave her some makeup, nothing over the top, but enough to make her look like royalty. She slipped on some silver colored kitten heels, before Lily turned her around.

In the red heads hand was a case of jewelry. The locket that Sirius gave her was clasped around her neck, and then her engagement ring was slid onto her finger. The last two items made Evalyn look at Lily with furrowed brows. "I had Sirius grab them. I think you should wear them." Evalyn ran her fingers over the bracelet and ring that her two former "brothers" had given her. "You said he placed a charm on it to protect you, and I think you'll need all the help you can get." Evalyn sighed but hesitated to put them on. Lily's hand held Evalyn's to comfort her. Two different shades of green met when they locked eyes. "You don't have to forgive them yet, but let them help you this once." This made Evalyn finally agree and she slipped the ring onto her right hand, and clasped the bracelet onto that same wrist. "Now let's show loverboy how stunning you look."

Sirius gawked as Evalyn walked out of the room. The top of the dress was a deep dark blue color, the shade of the night sky. It left her shoulders uncovered but had long billowing sleeves that ended in a cuff around her wrist. It provided modest coverage for her chest while the tightened corset enhanced her curves. It flayed out at her waist and down to the ground elegantly. The bottom fabric was the same shade but had silver sparkles that twinkled like stars. Her cheeks and the tips of her ears grew pink under his gaze. "You look breathtaking" he grabbed her hand and twirled her around. A shy smile overtook her face as she muttered a thanks. He turned his attention to James, "Bring her back to me."

"Oi what about me?" James put a hand over his heart as he feigned hurt. Sirius grinned at him before patting his mate's shoulder. "Of course I'll bring her back, Marauders honor." He winked at the couple before turning to Lily, "I love you Lils, I'll be back by tonight." The witch held him in her arms and gave him a long kiss.

Remus who promised Evalyn to keep an eye on Sirius and Lily, came over to Evalyn. He pulled her into a hug. "Stay safe, both of you. Don't leave me alone with him." He snickered into her hair. Sirius gasped in offense.

"I'll have you know Mooney, I'm the best to be stuck with." The group let out a laugh and another round of meaningful hugs and kisses were shared. Dumbledore and Moody walked into the room with the polyjuice potion and the floo powder. Sirius strapped Evalyn's wand to her wrist so she'd have easier access in case she needed it.

A gruff voice spoke, "The potion will be good for 4 hours, be back before it wears off." Moody passed the vial to James who shuddered as he drank it. Effie and Monty gave Evalyn and the new "Sirius" warm smiles as they guided them towards the portkey. Evalyn mouthed an I love you to her fiancé as she reached for the portkey.

"I'll see you tonight Lynnie, I love you." And with those words, the world twisted as her and James were transported.