Chapter 16

oblem with the two of them, she had to be careful. Gao Qing wouldn't say that for no reason. Of course, it might be that she was more cautious.

  After Gao Qing said this, the middle-aged man was slightly startled and quickly covered it up with a haha.

  While eating noodles and chatting with them, his eyes kept looking around, as if looking for something.

  Hua Shirt ate noodles very quickly. The middle-aged man reminded him several times, but he couldn't stop him. In the end, he had to let him wolf down the bowl of noodles.

  The middle-aged man ate very slowly, as if he was delaying time or hesitating.

  After they finally finished eating, Gao Qing said, "How about we get out of the car and see if they have repaired it."

  The middle-aged man twitched his lips, smiling a little strangely, but he made no move to stay in the car, and got out of the car with his nephew.

  Gao Qing insisted that they go to the front and she to go to the back. Then she turned around and winked at Ning Meng, asking her to get back into the car and close the door.

  Ning Meng was completely sure that something must have happened. She didn't know what went wrong, but Gao Qing's code just now was very wrong. She asked her to go back to the car and close the door. This meant that she was going to fight with the three people under the car. ?

  She also wanted to get out of the car to help, but her rationality told her to stay in the car. If something happened, she would be passive if the three of them got out of the car.

n her heart: Is there any other way? Any way will do. Now that my companion's life is threatened, I can't ignore it! If I get out of the car, there is a high chance that the RV will be stolen.

  [Host... It's not that there is no other way. Due to the critical situation, the system does have an emergency mechanism. You can use the emergency redemption quota once in a crisis, and you can redeem weapons and special props in the points mall in advance. Please note that The only thing is that the emergency redemption function has a cooling time, and the length of time is variable. Do not use it lightly unless it is a last resort. 】

  As soon as Ning Meng heard that things had turned around, he quickly said: Show me what weapons you have, now is the time of crisis.

  The system displayed weapons-like products in her mind.

  Her level is too low and she can only view some basic weapons. She can exchange them for gun weapons, but the cheapest gun costs 2,000 points, and she can't afford it at all.

  Her points are completely insufficient.

  She hurriedly checked the special props category and soon found a prop called [Blind-eyed Skunk]. Its redemption price was 500 points, which she could afford. After scanning the introduction, Ning Meng decisively redeemed it.

  At this time, Gao Qing shouted stubbornly: "Ning Meng, don't get down, just drive away."

  "You bitch, I'm going to kill you." The middle-aged man raised his hand and hit Gao Qing on the head with his gun.

  Just when she was about to hit her, a girl's voice sounded: "Don't hurt her, I'll get out of the car and give you the key."

  The middle-aged man squinted his eyes and looked at the girl in the car. The main reason why he was determined to attack just now was because there were only three people on the other side, two of them were girls, and the only boy looked like a child.

  And this girl in the car looks very stupid, she looks like she doesn't understand the world, she does whatever she is told, and she is kind enough to let them get in the car and cook delicious food for them. Such a stupid girl, don't rob her. Who to rob?

  The middle-aged man said in a good mood: "That's right, if you give us the gun, I promise not to kill you. I'm too lazy to waste bullets."

  When Gao Qing saw Ning Meng really getting out of the car, he couldn't help shouting: "Ning Meng, you can't give him the key!"

  "Be honest with me!"

  Ning Meng was afraid that Gao Qing would be harmed, so she quickly walked up to the middle-aged man and gave him the car keys in her hand.

The middle-aged man was very cautious and did not let go after getting the key. Instead, he gave the blue vest a wink and asked him to put the floral shirt on the car first.

  After the two got in the car, the middle-aged man dragged Gao Qing a few steps toward the RV. When he was about to get in the car, he pushed her out, jumped into the car, and closed the door.

  Gao Qing's eyes were so anxious that his eyes were red, and he gritted his teeth and said, "What should I do? They're in the car, and we can't chase them."

As soon as she finished speaking, the middle-aged man started the RV and left the three of them behind.

  Lu Zhuo still wanted to chase, but Ning Meng pulled them both and said, "Let's stand back."

  She calculated the distance and still felt it was not safe, so she pulled the two people back more than ten meters.

  "boom--"

  There was an explosion in the RV, and the interior of the vehicle seemed to be filled with smoke. The traveling RV suddenly stopped, and there was no movement on the vehicle.

  Gao Qing and Lu Zhuo were both stunned. What happened to the RV? what happened?

  Ning Meng pinched it and said, "Okay, let's go."

  As she said that, she rushed ahead, trotted all the way, and ran to the door of the RV. She took out her keys and was about to get in the car.

  Gao Qing was so frightened that he quickly stopped him: "They have guns."

  Ning Meng said: "No problem."

  Lu Zhuo also woke up at this time. Everything that happened just now was so weird. Ning Meng suddenly handed the key to the middle-aged man, and the key returned to her hand.

  After the three bad guys got into the car, the car exploded not long after it drove out.

  The moment Ning Meng opened the car door, he rushed in front: "I'll get in first."

  Ning Meng handed him and Gao Qing each a protective mask. Although they were a little confused, they took it and put it on.

  Lu Zhuo rushed into the car and was stunned by what he saw.

  The flowered shirt fell unconscious on the floor, and the blue vest sat on the seat, foaming at the mouth, eyes closed, not knowing what was going on, and the middle-aged man lay on the steering wheel, his head on the horn, and sounded Continuous noise.