Chapter 3

I have to say that it is very convenient to have an RV in the last days. It is still possible to cook simple meals in the car, but the water and electricity are limited, so you must use them sparingly.

  After Ning Meng ate this bowl of instant noodles, her rumbling stomach calmed down a little.

  The system was still being upgraded, so Ning Meng was ready to go out for a walk. She took the half-new dagger with her and thought about going out to find a place to see if she could get some food.

  The area of the quarantine area is not small, equivalent to the area of a town, and there are many people here. It is evening at this time, and many people who have gone out to perform tasks have also returned, so it seems to be more lively than when they first arrived.

  But Ning Meng had just arrived and didn't dare to walk around yet. He only went to areas with many people.

  Soon she found the black market in the quarantine area. There were many vendors here selling everything, including flashlights, gasoline, batteries, various weapons and equipment, and various building materials. The most popular ones were the food stalls. .

  Ning Meng walked up to a tall man with a scar on his face. On his stall were five packs of instant noodles, the kind she had just eaten.

  "How do you sell this instant noodles?"

  "50 gold coins per pack, but if you have bread, milk or anything else, I can exchange it with you. I'm so annoyed that my mouth blisters when I eat instant noodles."

  Ning Meng took out the dagger and asked, "Can I exchange this with you?"

  The other party took the dagger and looked at it: "Are you kidding me? You want to trade such an old dagger for food? Come on, don't make fun of me. I'm in a bad mood and don't want to hit anyone."

  After saying that, he threw the dagger back to Ning Meng.

  Only then did Ning Meng realize that after completing the task of rescuing Xiaoxue, the 100 gold coin reward given by the guild was so worthless that she could only buy 2 packs of instant noodles. She stood there stunned for a while, her face a little pale, thinking maybe Others sell it cheaper.

  With a glimmer of hope, she walked to another stall. In addition to instant noodles, there were also some canned food.

As a result, this person sold instant noodles for 60 gold coins per pack, and cans for 150 gold coins per can. The other person also didn't want her dagger, and said it was garbage.

  Ning Meng was completely desperate. In her current situation, the money she had on her was barely enough to buy two packs of instant noodles, and her force level was not enough to take risks in the contaminated area. Could it be that she finally came to the isolation area and had to starve to death there? Here?

  She instantly felt that what she had just done by eating her only pack of instant noodles in one go was too extravagant.

  It should be divided into two meals...

  At this time, she heard a female voice say: "Beauty, can you exchange your dagger with me?"

  Ning Meng turned around and saw a girl about twenty years old. She had a round face and short, sleek hair. She looked a little cute, but her face was a little tired, as if she had just been on her way.

  "You want this dagger from me?" Ning Meng asked.

  "Well, I just lost one and I urgently need a dagger to defend myself. If you are willing, I have two packs of instant noodles here, and I will trade them with you for the dagger in your hand." The girl said.