Chapter 6

When she was just cooking, Ning Meng didn't think too much. She just thought that this guest had visited her hotel for the second time. If she could come often, the points earned for her would be enough for her to survive.

  So for such a customer, Ning Meng was somewhat grateful and redeemed a small bottle of 100 ml cooking oil and 400 grams of cabbage at the points mall, then fried the eggs in oil, and then boiled the washed cabbage. Served separately in a bowl.

Of course, she was not willing to use up all 400 grams of cabbage. She only blanched half of it, leaving the other half to eat tomorrow morning.

  Then he opened the can of luncheon meat that Gao Qing just gave him, cut a few thin slices and threw them into the pot.

  Ning Meng also didn't expect that just a simple meal of instant noodles could move Gao Qing to tears, with an expression as if she was already a life-and-death friend.

  "Don't tell me yet, I really want to ask you something." Ning Meng said.

  "Yeah, tell me."

  "Do you know about Intrepid Rescue Team?"

  "Fearless? What are you asking them for? Is someone trying to drag you in?" Gao Qing immediately sat up straight and said with a serious face: "Ning Meng, don't be fooled. The rescue team is recruiting new people in the quarantine area. There are many, both good and bad. This fearless rescue team was very popular in the first two years. It provided good benefits to newcomers and provided free training. Many people came here because of its reputation. After completing the mission at the beginning, the benefits were indeed settled in time, but then the situation gradually gradually No, the Fearless Rescue Team began to hold back on the materials that should be distributed to the team members and write out bad checks. Later, they owed more and more. They also stipulated that if you leave the team, all the materials you owed will be written off. Many people are dissatisfied with this and have nothing to do. In addition, It is true that other teams cannot provide such conditions, so many people take a chance, thinking that one day they will pay what they owe. Of course, some experienced veteran players chose to leave the team at this time. Unexpectedly, one year The former captain of the Fearless Rescue Team actually began to take on some particularly difficult tasks. Many of the remaining members of the team were members with little experience and no special abilities. During that time, a large number of members died in the mission..."

  Speaking of this paragraph, Gao Qing still felt uncomfortable: "A boy I met during the mission was in the Fearless Rescue Team. He died at that time. In fact... I have always felt that the top brass of the Fearless Rescue Team did this on purpose. Operation, in this way the accounts will be written off, and high-risk tasks can be obtained once completed. Therefore, this rescue team is a huge pit. Anyone who has been in the quarantine area for a long time will know that they now like to recruit new people. But A newcomer like you can only serve as cannon fodder."

  Now, Ning Meng suddenly understood that the uncle was so attentive just now just to lure her in to be taken advantage of.

  "Gao Qing, thanks to you, I didn't even know this."

  "Do you want to join the rescue team?" Gao Qing asked.

  "Well, if I don't go out on a mission, I won't be able to stay in the quarantine area in a month. But those help posts on the forum seem to be very difficult. I definitely can't do it alone."

  Gao Qing said: "The posts on the forum all have to go deep into the contaminated area. If you go there alone, you will die. You'd better join the rescue team and participate in some less difficult tasks. This way you can stay in the quarantine area and get some Supplies. If you don’t mind, you can join our adversity rescue team. We are not a large rescue team. There is no guaranteed treatment, no food and accommodation. No, I don’t have a place to live. Every time we perform a mission, we will get a share Some food, sometimes a lot of it. However, compared with large rescue teams, it is relatively free. You can quit at any time if you want. You can also participate in tasks if you want to. There are multiple tasks that you can choose by yourself, usually the night before. Publish the next day's tasks in the announcement, and we can check them in our access cards."