Chapter 21

Onika

"You ok smiley ?" I asked looking over at her watching her stare at nothing looking lost into thought like she has been for a while.

"mommy didn't call me this morning" she said with a deep frown on her face.

She got up after that coming towards me "I would like to please go check on her.. please" she said softly with worry all over her face.

"Your mom asked me not to bring you over there until your dad is back locked up" I said not wanting to tell her no but that's the answer.

She frown deepened and walked away going back to that same spot she was sitting at in the bed.

"Come on baby.. you have to be there early for athletics" I said walking up to her.

She looked down still frowning and I wrapped my arms around her kissing the tip of her nose. "I'll go check over there after I drop you off ok ?"

She looked up at me with big hopeful eyes "promise?" She asked quietly.

"I promise baby. Now come on you have to get ready" I said tugging her up.

She rubbed her eyes and then gently grabbed my fingers tugging me along with her. "Can we match today ?" I asked her.

"We still haven't wore those shoes I got us" I said while we entered my restroom.

I like doing all the cute relationship stuff like matching, buying eachother stuff, and making cute lil vlogs . Beyonce doesn't really care for it though and it's weird because I thought it would be the other way around.

I be feeling like a bitch always asking to do mushy stuff.

She didn't respond looking in the mirror at her hair as she took it out the bonnet.

I watched her gently peel the band on her edges up before putting it back down pressing on it with a sigh and a frown.

"You need it done again ?" I asked her.

"Yes" she said putting the bonnet back on her head.

"Ok I'll get it done... Did you hear what I asked though ?" I said still on the topic of us matching.

She looked over with a raised eyebrow "Can we match ? I got us those shoes remember" I said pointing to my room where they are.

"Do we have any of the same clothes ?" She asked me

"I don't know I'll have to see" I said "I could ask auntie nippy to order us something and we can just wear it another day nika" she suggested.

"I don't mind matching with you though" she added after while reaching over to close the door.

"Ok" I nodded with a smile.

She started to take her clothes off then went over turning the water on while I took mine off.

I walked over getting in the shower with her getting handed my towel. We bathed and with the strength of God I didn't get hard the whole shower.