Chapter 7

Beyonce

"Come on smiley you can't be late" my brother said still trying to get me up and I groaned loudly whining after.

"leave me aloneee" I whined pushing his hand off me. "Come on I gotta drop you off"

"i don't wanna go" I muttered keeping my eyes shut.

"You have to. Get up before dad comes" he said causing me to huff.

I rolled out the bed and lazily went to put my clothes on since I showered at night. "Aye who this is you on the phone with ?" Jay asked.

"my friend nika" I said lowly while getting my uniform out.

"That ain't no lil boy right ?" He asked looking over and I shook my head rubbing my eye.

"Alright. I'll be in the car waiting" he said walking out. I got up brushing my teeth and washing my face then put my uniform on and threw on a sweat suit to cover it before grabbing my bag with everything I might need and my phone and charger.

When I walked out I went into the kitchen where my dad was putting breakfast on a plate.

"Goodmorning smiley" he said looking over.

"Morning" I said with a smile giving him a hug like I do most mornings when I'm not upset.

"How did you sleep ?" He asked when I pulled back

"I slept very well" I said rubbing my eyes then I looked around squinting.

"Where's my mommy ?" I asked since she usually gives me a protein shake before all my meets.

"She's sleep beyonce" he said making me frown. "But I need my shake" I said about to go get her.

"No smiley you're about to be late" my dad said grabbing me.

"But- But if I don't get my shake then I may lose the race" I said starting to slightly panic.

"No you won't" he said finishing the plate up and I felt tears coming in my eyes.

"I haven't even told my mom morning or given her a hug" I said frowning deeply.

"You'll be ok beyonce. She'll be here when you get home" he said wiping my tears then picked the plate up.

"Here, I made you some breakfast. Have a good meet and I'll see you later" he said holding the plate out to me.

I kept my frown "I need something on it" I said looking around for a cover.

"If I don't get something it'll waste all over the place and JJ will be upset" I said walking around the kitchen starting to get more upset that I couldn't find anything.

"Here honey" my daddy said starting to put foil over it causing a smile to come on my face.

"Thank you daddy. Have a good day" I said taking the plate before walking away.

I went outside going to my brother car and noticed one of his friends Ben in there so I got in the backseat.

When I got in the car Joseph was playing his music very loud making me flinch putting my hands over my ears.