Chapter 10

Onika

"You good baby ?" I asked smiley over the phone while she looked at her hair frustrated.

"solo is gonna help me" she said quietly and I nodded.

I got her hair done yesterday and she got a middle part lace with body waves but it don't look exactly how it looks yesterday today when she woke up and it's upsetting her.

Her sister came in looking at her hair "It doesn't look bad smiley, what's the matter ?"

"She just wants the waves to look better" I said making her sister look over "Ok, thank you thot"

I smacked my lips hearing her laugh after. Why do all of her friends and family call me that ?

"stop it solo, she doesn't like that" smiley told her lowly while Solange started on her hair.

"She'll be ok, she's a big girl. Now let's do yo hair before we late and daddy get to tripping" she said starting to fix her hair.

I finished getting ready while she did that and when I was done I walked out going to my aunt room.

"Auntie did you get the hotel room ?" I asked making her look over "Yea I got it for tomorrow night" she said and I nodded with a smile.

I meant when I said I'm giving beyonce some birthday sex.

Robyn keep saying she not ready for it and all that shit I'm not tryna hear that. Her ass gone have to get ready because walking around hard all day ain't the move. I keep saying imma be gentle with her, she acting like I ain't never fucked a virgin before.

Plus now that I done got her ready for her birthday she looking extra fine walking around. I'm gone have to keep my eye on her at school, these niggas not about to be all in her face.

"Thank you, imma send you the money" I said giving her a hug. "Mhm" she hummed before I pulled away walking out.

I went back to my room seeing smiley was still in the mirror messing with her hair a little. After that she grabbed her lip gloss and started to put it on.

I watched her biting my lip and took a picture.

Why she gotta be so fine ?

"Babyyyy" I dragged out getting her attention.

"Yes nika ?" She said glancing at me before her sister turned her head back straight to finish her hair.

"Your birthday is tomorrow" I said with a excited smile. I got a whole day planned for us but she doesn't know, some stuff I might have to cancel depending on if she is doing something with her family though.

I damn sure ain't canceling my night plan.

"Yea I know" she said with no excitement.

"Me and JJ got you something smiley. You want it now before you go with auntie because we probably won't see you tomorrow" Her little sister said and I smiled.

I'm glad her siblings treat her good unlike her damn daddy. I don't even know about her mom, she's just there honestly.

"I'm coming to see you guys tomorrow. I'm bringing birthday cake" beyonce said making my face scrunch.