Chapter 18

Beyonce

"Isn't nika supposed to be coming back today ?" Liyah asked as we pulled up to the school.

I nodded still looking down at my phone currently texting her. "She said kat is bringing her but I don't think she should be coming back so soon. She was very hurt" I said looking over with a frown.

"Yea she got her ass stabbed. But she been gone for almost a month beyonce, she have to come back"

"No she does not. I do not feel very comfortable with her being outside the house.. I'm scared liyah" I told her honestly.

"I would rather just continue to do her work for her, I don't mind doing it." I said with a frown.

I've been trying to convince nika to stay home for two days. Me and her auntie both want her to stay in the house but she won't listen to us.

"You think somebody in the school gone try to fight her or something ?" Liyah asked.

My head snapped over there "if anyone touches my girlfriend i am going to be in trouble again."

"I know that's right girl, you meant that huh ? Beyonce said that." Liyah said with a chuckle.

"Yes. I really don't like being a mean person but I'm not gonna allow somebody to hurt her. She already can't speak, nobody has a reason to even have a problem with her at the school" I said frowning.

"Except them girls she got dick whipped" she mumbled and I rolled my eyes.

"They are just gonna have to be sad. It's mine now and she is also so it's best for them to move on" I said

"What's it ?" She scrunched her face.

"Her private part" I said giving her a duh look. "It better be mine ! I'm always doing nasty stuff to make it feel good. I don't even like spit but I still use my spit on it then suck it u-"

"Oh nooooo !" She cut me off. "No no no no ! That's where I stop the fucking conversation" she shook her head.

"I refuse to listen to you explain how you suck dick. I'm sorry baby I just can't do it" she said still shaking her head.

I just smacked my lips and looked back down at my phone to see if nika texted me back.

A car pulled up next to us getting my attention and I looked over seeing the back window roll down and Nika smiled at me.

I smiled back opening the car door getting out "Hi baby" I said opening her door and hugging her.

I looked at the blood in her eye and pulled her eye lid down trying to see if it was a lot still in there.

When I seen it wasn't I let it go then looked at the scar on her cheek rubbing my finger across it seeing it's fading.

"Let me see your tummy" I said lifting her shirt looking at her bandaged stomach. I gently applied pressure to see her reaction and when she didn't wince I knew she was ok.

"Ok" I smiled feeling a little better and pecked her dry lips.

I got the Vaseline out my purse and gently put it on her lips.