Chapter 12

Onika

"Ooowwwww I want my mommyy" Beyonce cried out in the bed and I sighed putting my hands on top of my head.

She's been crying and complaining all morning. I had to call Aaliyah and Kelly over here so we can attempt to make church service.

"Come on smiley, you have to get ready" Kelly said trying to help her up and she hissed before a broken sob flew out her mouth.

"I cantttt ! It hurttsss"

"Damn nika what did you do to her ?!" Liyah yelled at me while kelly gave me a disappointed look.

"I didn't do nothing !"

"Yes you did. It was only her first time onika damn, how hard did you go on her ?" Kelly said still frowning.

"Baby did I hurt you ?" I asked her.

"Mhm" she whimpered nodding.

I gasped honestly shocked she said yea "Beyonce no I did not"

"Girl look at yo damn back ! I know you did !" Liyah exclaimed while trying to lift beyonce out the bed.

"Nooo liyah stoppp"

"Smiley baby you gotta go to church in a few hours. Come on you need to soak in the tub for a while to try and help you" she said and I felt bad seeing beyonce with tears in her eyes.

Maybe she really wasn't ready...

"I'm sorry baby" I said as they walked past me.

"Shut up" Kelly glared at me.

"It's ok nika" I heard beyonce respond softly and smiled some while they took her into the restroom.

I sat outside waiting until I got tired of not seeing or knowing what was going on so I walked up knocking on the door.

"What ?!"

"Can I come in ?"

"No !!"

"Yes please"

I smiled hearing beyonce answer and open the door walking in seeing her in the tub hugging her knees and she looked over at me smiling some.

"i really hope you wasn't too rough with her" liyah said with a slight frown while focusing on beyonce.

"I wasn't, I tried to be as gentle as I could I swear" I said walking closer over there.

"are you ok baby ?" I asked her softly.

"you made my kitty kat hurt nika" she whispered. "I'm sorry, I was only trying to make it feel good. I didn't mean to" I said with a small pout

"it's ok, it felt good too" she said and I smiled while kelly and Aaliyah started fake gagging.

"Ok Romeo and Juliet. How about you go get ya girlfriend some clothes to put on" Kelly said.