"On The Way Sir" Saying This He Scurried Up The Stairs To Call Out For His Daughter. Hongjoong Glanced Around Nonchalantly Before Falling On The Couch.

His Desperation Was Broadening The Every Second Passing By. He Was Desperate For Her, His Angel.

He Don't Know What The Fuck She Has Done To His Mind In A Day But He's Going Crazy For Her.

His Train Of Thoughts Was Interrupted When He Saw Daehyun Strolling Towards Him With A Girl Beside Him, Specifically His Angel.

She Was Dressed Up In A White Tulle Frock With Long Fairy Sleeves & Her Pink Hairs Styled In A Beautiful Braid.

'Now She Exactly Looks Like An Angel, Just Like My Noona'

This Is The First Sentence Popped Into His Mind Before He Gestured Seongja's Dad To Move Out.

Unsure But Doomed To Obligation, Daehyun Marched Out As Seongja Kept Staring At Her Father's Departing Figure With Helpless Eyes.

Subsequently Seongja Glanced At The Stranger Sitting There With A Mask On As She Felt Thunderstruck.

He Was The Same Guy From That Night If She's Not Wrong? Did He Stalk Her?

Along With Worrying, Her Mind Was Also Occupied In Wondering How Has He Looked Without That Mask?

'Is It To Cover Up His Face? Is He Ugly & Wrinkly Like Those Mafias On Shows? Ew- He Doesn't Look That Old Though....

What If It Is To Hide His Scars? Or- Okay Shut Up Seongja!'

"Come Here Seongja"

"Me?" Seongja Has Eyes Slightly Expanded As She Stared At Other Male Who Was Now Smiling At Her Cuteness.

Hongjoong Teased, "Then Who Else Is Seongja Here?"

Seongja Nodded In Tiny, Her Cheeks Reddened Due To Embarrassment As She Gradually Dragged Her Feets Near The Couch. All What She Didn't Knew That Other Brunette Would Pull Her Wrist, Kinda Forcing Her To Sit Down Beside Him While He Has Clasped Seongja's Soft Palms Between His Hands.

"You're So Gorgeous" Hong Blurted Out Softly As Pinkish Bunny Blushed On The Compliment And The Way He Has Gripped Her Hands.

It Was Warm.

Hongjoong Questioned Casually, "So You Know About The Marriage Right?"

And That's Where It Hitted Seongja, She Won't Consider It A Marriage But A Forced Relationship.

"I'm Assuming You Knew" Hongjoong Guessed Nonchalantly As He Tightly Held Her Hands Who Faintly Hissed In Agony, Not Gonna Lie Seongja Found This Guy Quite Harrowing.

Joong Muttered Flatly With His Gentle Tone No Wonder Where Got Lost, "And I'm Also Assuming That You Won't Step Back From Engagement Right?"

Seongja Felt Tears Pricking Her Eyes As She Looked At This Male Wearing A Domino Mask In Mistrust, He Probably Not Be Inculpating Her Loyalty Right?