Comedy vs Tragedy

Start from the beginning

Daya:(slapping him on head)Dheere bol dikh nahi raha hain yaha mudbhed chal rahi hain aur mere officers tere logo ko dho rahe hain.

Goon: Tu police wala hain?

Daya(again hitting his head):Kya gunda banega re tu..

Goon makes faces as Daya stare at Vivek with questioning look.

Daya:(wishpering)Humari furious shreya kaha hain?

Vivek:(shake his head)wahi purani aadate..

Daya keep his hand around when they hear a fire shot near them as both dashes aside and fall down.

Freddy see them and shout..

Freddy:Vivek..

Vivek:(getting up and hidding behind pillar with daya crunching around him)Sir aap iss mission ka hissa nahi ho kyu aaye ho?

Daya:Galti se mistake hogayi yaar..

Vivek;(rolling his eyes)Yaha aane ki?

Daya:Nahi..wo(shake his head)Shreya kaha hain?

Vivek hit his back on the pillar as Daya roll his eyes.

Vivek:Dusri side hain.

Daya:(slowly lean and looks while firing takes place)Shit.. har baar mujhe se opposite hi hoti haij ye ladki.

Vivek looks at him with confuse look while Daya mind strike something as he smirks looking at goon.

Daya:(mummering)Jab takat kaam na aaye to dimag se kaam lena padta hain.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

After sometime they the goon which was held by daya was standing inbetween all as the goons and officers hold their firing.

Other goon:Gopi kisko pakda re.

The goon was holding Daya at gun point with his hands up in air.

Daya:(scared)Meri gun nahi hain warna teri itni himat nahi thi..

Goon:ch..chup..

Daya glares sideways staring at goon as he make his grip on the gun strong.

Goon:(shouting at goon)are chup.. dekho police walo agar iski jaan mangta to ulta ulta..

Daya:(glaring wishpering)Sidha hota hain.

Goon:(shaking his head)sidha sidha re aane dena ka..

Daya:(wishpering again with grinning his teeth)jaane dena

Shreya along with sachin comes infront as Daya see her and take a deep breathe while she was standing infront of them she shoot a bullet in air with all holding the guns against eachother.