Part 18 : The essence of relationships

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Hello, Bhai." He smiled at Ritvik. The frequent interactions with Ritvik had toned down his shyness around him. He had started seeing Ritvik more as his Bhaiya's best friend than a superstar.

"I hope you're not planning on following in your brother's footsteps, kid?" Ritvik raised his eyebrows at him.

"Why not, Bhai?" Ayaansh frowned. Wasn't his Bhaiyu a treasured rockstar? And as far as he remembered, Ritvik loved Aniket's voice. He had publicly said that he is a huge fan of AAS!

"Your voice is born for concerts, rockstar! You can't let it hide behind the cameras." Ritvik smiled. The brothers were all the same; wouldn't let anyone touch any of them!

"Aniket doesn't hide behind the camera, Ritvik." Arnav's sharp voice interrupted them.

Ritvik rolled his eyes. His best friend was a moron. "Tell me you don't want him to come out in public?"

Arnav shot him a disgusted glare. It was annoying how transperent his emotions were to Ritvik.

"Camera ho na ho, singer ki pehchaan toh uski awaaz hoti hai na, Bhai," Ayaansh spoke up. "And AAS needs no camera to make himself heard. His voice rules over billion hearts" He smiled and then added, "including yours, hai na?"

Ritvik looked impressed while Arnav had a proud smile on his face. Ayaansh leaned into his touch. With his Bhaiya by his side, he no longer felt nervous.

"He is learning, is he not?"

"What will be the pros and cons of his public appearance, Ritvik?" Arnav ignored his comment and asked.

At the same time, Aniket and Shivi entered. Arnav looked up and smiled at them. Shivi greeted them and moved away to meet Ashi while Aniket sat down with them.

After an hour of discussion, everyone had come to the mutual conclusion that Ayaansh should start facing the crowd. There was a promotional music association who wanted Ayaansh as their main lead for their next event. The event would exclusively channel Ayaansh's performance. Arnav and Aniket were delighted to hear about the opportunity, but Ayaansh was apprehensive.

"Ready, champ?" Ritvik looked at Ayaansh.

Ayaansh was hesitant.

Aniket slung a friendly arm around him and pulled him closer. "He will be more than ready, Bhai."

Ritvik had no doubts about that. Regardless of public appearance, Aniket was the best tutor Ayaansh could get. Aniket's voice had something that made it stand out even among the crowd of the very best ones. Ritvik was sure Ayaansh wouldn't disappoint them either. He had always enjoyed AAS show; he was absolutely looking forward to the Ayaansh Singhania show!

-------------------------------------------

Arnav was working in the hall when Aryan came down. He saw Arnav and smiled. He was just stepping down the last stair when Arnav's voice came through.

"Don't hop down, Aru!"

Aryan whined about doing no such thing as he approached Arnav and sat down on the chair next to his. He looked at his brother who hadn't even looked up from the laptop screen. He wondered if his Bhaiya had some kind of superpower of sensing their presence or had an extra pair of hidden eyes for them.

"Kuch chahiye, bachcha?" Arnav asked, still hooked on to the laptop.

Aryan shook his head and reached for the fruits that was kept on the dining table. He was about to take them when Arnav stopped him. Arnav walked into the kitchen, washed and sliced an apple and handed it to Aryan before going back to his work.