Episode 8 : [Familiar Faces]

Unknown House
______________________

Unknown: Don't move or I will shoot

Y/N: .............

"" He sounded familiar. But I couldn't remember where I heard him before.
His firm voice was enough to make me stand in my place. It was way too risky to move
This situation would have been very bad if I didn't have that ""

***BUZZ***

Unknown: AAAAHHH!!!!!!!

"" He screamed in pain, dropping his weapon on the floor. Taking the chance, I kicked his gun away ""

Unknown: HOW did that happen !? HOW did I get shock from NO WHERE!!??

"" I looked behind and saw a nervous face rubbing his injured arm. Now I know why he felt familiar

He was looking around confusedly, searching for the source of electricity.
He heard a light buzzing over his head and looked up
There, he saw a black drone flying around his head in circles. It had an electrical field around its body. He backed away seeing that ""

 He backed away seeing that ""

Y/N: Good job Taehyung

"" He tried picking up the vase from the table behind him. Noticing that the drone flew away quickly before he could do something. He didn't break eye contact with that drone ""

Unknown: What kind of weapon was that !?

"" He was so distracted that he didn't pay attention to me, giving me enough time to pick up my gun from the Floor ""

Y/N: You should be more concerned about this weapon officer

"" He immediately looked towards me. His face dropped, seeing the gun pointed at his head ""

Unknown: .................

Y/N: Can you tell me what you were trying to do ?
Umm.... what was your name?

Unknown: Jung Hoseok

Y/N: Oh!! Mr.Hoseok Right

"" I was frowning while talking. But he wasn't even looking at me.
It felt like he was thinking about something instead of listening to me
It was a clear sign that whatever he says now will be a lie ""

Hoseok: You were trying to kill Mr. Yoongi !! What else could I have done?

Y/N: Ok understandable. Tell me something about Yoongi or this town