"Minnie, trust my guts and my guts are telling me not to trust that guy."

Minnie looked at Yuqi, she's dead serious. Minnie looked down on her phone again and read some tweets about Jaehyun.

"Oh my God Jaehyun is my dream guy! 🥺"

"I love Jaehyun he's so polite 😭😭"

"If Jaehyun's in my class, I would attend classes even on weekends."

"What..." Minnie furrowed her eyebrows after reading.

"Why? What's wrong?" Yuqi looked at the Thai in confusion.

"Oh, nothing." Minnie shook her head.

"Alright." Yuqi continued to drink.

Minnie doesn't know if Yuqi's just telling her bullshit about Jaehyun after what she just saw. She doesn't even know Jaehyun that well but a spark of jealousy is within her. She pushed her tongue against her cheek after thinking about Miyeon being with that guy.

"Yuqi-ah."

"Hmm?"

"Tell me more."

[SCHOOL'S ENTRANCE ; 3:30 PM]

Rain started to pour, Miyeon was about to leave but the heavy rain stopped her.

"Jesus Christ." Miyeon sighed, she grabbed her bag to look for her umbrella. Unfortunately, she left it at home.

"Ah, so stupid." She said to herself. She doesn't want her mom to worry so she grabbed her bag and put it on top of her to cover from the rain.

She was halfway out of the school when suddenly two hands were placed on both of her arms. She turned left to right and saw Minnie and Jaehyun, both of them holding an umbrella at Miyeon.

"What are you two doing?" Miyeon said.

Minnie looked at Jaehyun while Jaehyun did the same. Minnie's eyes narrowed and smiled.

"You must be Jaehyun." Minnie said.

"I am. And you are the team captain." Jaehyun smiled.

"That's right." Minnie nodded.

Tension was built between the two. Minnie's grip got tighter, slowly pulling Miyeon towards her.

"You must excuse us, team captain. The rain is heavy and Miyeon seems to not have an umbrella." Jaehyun tugged Miyeon.

"That's why I have an umbrella right now, don't you see it?" Minnie raised both of her brows.

"I can see it, I'm not blind." Jaehyun forcefully smiled.

"Will you two stop?!" Miyeon yelled. The two flinched. "Stop arguing for crying out loud."

"We're not arguing, Miyeon. Seems like this guy doesn't want you to go home." Minnie glared.

"I was about to but you're in our way."