𝟏𝟔 | 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞 & 𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤

Youtube Video

Charlotte: Hey guys welcome back to the channel or if you're new here hi! I'm Charlotte or you can just call me Char, and welcome to my little corner of the internet! For today's video, I have my boyfriend, Jack here with me-

Jack's eyes move away from looking at Charlotte, waving and shooting a quick hey at the camera with a smile plastered on his face.

Charlotte (contd): and we're doing a little Q&A & for you guys. So, I asked you guys to send me some questions and I've picked out a few for Jack and I to answer for you guys. A big thanks to anyone who sent in a question, now Jack are you ready?

Charlotte turns to look at Jack smiling brightly at him excited to have him here and on camera with her. Jack sends the same smile back to Charlotte before turning back to the camera.

Jack: Yes I'm super ready for this. Let's do it!

Jack rubs his hands together clapping once ready to get started, Charlotte giggling at Jack's readiness.

Charlotte: Okay so the first question from @Lilianareads asks, How and when did you guys meet? Do you want to answer this one or should I take this one?

Jack: Umm... I could answer this one. So pretty much I first saw Charlotte while the team and I were doing warm-ups before a game against the Buffalo Sabres. She was sitting with Emilie and they were doing something for a video, but I just felt something pulling me to look at her, so that's what I did and eventually she looked back at me. We ended up talking and meeting up to hang out later on.

They look at each other and Jack goes to hold Charlotte's pinkie, cheesing while reminiscing on the night he first saw Charlotte. He can't believe that that night he would be meeting his future girlfriend and someone he loves spending time with.

Charlotte: Yup. I went into the game that night barely knowing a thing about hockey. Thankfully, Em gave me a pretty basic lesson on everything to at least make the game fun for me. I also went in not expecting to catch eyes with anyone, let alone a hockey player on the ice. It kinda caught me off guard, but it was probably one of the best nights ever.

By the end of what she's saying, Charlotte's voice goes giddy with joy just talking about the night that started it all. Everything about that night felt like it came straight out of a book and she wouldn't have wanted it any other way. Jack was like a built-in boyfriend and best friend all in one. She wouldn't have met him if it wasn't for that book publishing company that had invited her and Emilie to the Devils game.

Charlotte: Jacky, you wanna read this one?

Jack nods his head and Charlotte passes over the phone after pulling up the next question.

Jack: Okay so this is from @amelialovesjhughes, Who reached out first? Can I answer this one Lotte? Also, love the username!

Charlotte: Yeah go ahead and Amelia that's a perfect username!

Charlotte and Jack laugh at the shared approval of the username, but once that subsides, she smiles wide, remembering how the morning after the game she'd left her phone downstairs and Em had told her to think about whether or not she was gonna DM Jack. That morning, Em took matters into her own hands and if she hadn't done that, Charlotte truly doesn't know what would've happened.

Jack: The morning after the game, I was talking to Luke about if it was ever gonna be possible to find Charlotte. While we were talking about it I got an Instagram notification that Lotte had DM me and I was over the moon and thought it was impossible that it even happened while I was talking about her. Emilie had been the one to initiate Lotte and I's communication, but then after that, it was all Charlotte.