Nitya quickly left from there and while running, she reached a deserted road. Nitya could not see anyone far and wide on that road.

Nitya stood there for some time and started looking around. But she could not see anyone because it was very dark all around.

Then suddenly she heard the sound of someone's feet, hearing which she started trembling, she felt that Vikas was coming after her.

With this thought, Nitya without thinking started running as fast as she could with all her might. Then suddenly while running, she came in front of a car.

The car was about to hit her but the driver suddenly applied the brakes. Due to which the person sitting behind angrily said to the driver, "What are you doing, stupid?"

Meanwhile the driver said, "Sorry Boss, that girl suddenly came in front of the car".

Nitya came and started knocking on the car window. And she was asking them for help by folding her hands. But the driver didn't understand what she was saying.

Nitya went towards the back window and knocked on it with her hands and asked for help with the same gesture, then she points towards the direction from which she came, try to saying in signs that someone is coming behind her, help her.

The driver sitting inside asked, "What is this girl saying and what is she doing here so late at night, does she need any help?"

After saying this the driver looked behind his boss. There was a man sitting behind in a black three piece suit who was none other than 'Avayan Singh Rathore'.

Who was just looking outside towards Nitya. The driver looked at Avayan and wanted to say that we should help this girl but due to the anger of his boss he was unable to say anything.

The driver was still in this thought when Avayan opened the door for Nitya. As soon as the door opened, Nitya quickly came inside the car.

At this time Nitya's condition was very bad, she was short of breath because she had been running for a long time. As soon as Nitya sat in the car, she looked at Avayan and tried to say something, but was unable to say anything.

Avayan could not see Nitya's face because she had hidden her face by covering it with her dupatta. Avayan could only see her eyes which were full of pain, fear and tears.

Nitya was still trying to say something in signs. On which the driver said, "Ma'am, what do you want to say? Is someone troubling you?"

On this, Nitya nodded, while the driver looked at Nitya, said, "Okay, don't be afraid, please drink water."

Saying this, the driver placed the water bottle in front of Nitya. She was very thirsty at this time but due to her injury she did not want to drink water or rather she could not drink it. That's why she refused to drink water.

The driver further said, "Okay then-?"

The driver had just said this when Avayan stopped him with a wave of his hand and the driver remained silent there.

Nitya was still trying to say a lot and was also trying to explain with gestures, but both the driver and Avayan did not understand anything.

Then Avayan stopped her in between and said, "Calm down, calm down".

Nitya became stopped after hearing this, Avayan paused for a while and said, "Tell me slowly where you want to go and where are you running like this at this time".

The driver was very surprised to see Avayan talking like this, he could not believe that it was Avayan who was talking so politely.

Then after some time the driver looked at Nitya and said, "Can't you speak?"