Chapter~15

Sorry for the late update.

Please do vote.

Enjoy........🦋

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slammed my room's door as I sat on the bed holding my head in my hands....."Ughh, What's fucking wrong with everyone"

This is the so called famous Rathore family who can't even take a stand if their daughter-in-law is getting abused......if they want to believe Vikram Rathore.....then they can.....but when he held my wife's neck with his filthy hands......no-one..... fucking no-one had the audacity to pull him away.

In fact everyone was angry because of my defense as I punched him......he did deserve that.

What Maa did was unexpected for me , she slapped me....that too because of him, he was obviously trying to hurt someone......pathetic man and his pathetic Family.

I stood up from the bed, removing my shirt, I stepping into the bathroom.... Filling the bathtub I went in, making my body relax against the warm filled tub.

Sitting there for almost 20 minutes, I dipped my head inside the clear water.

I was the one who should protect her, but I am the reason she is in danger......I am the problem.

I took my head out, inhaling an amount full of air......only to dip my whole head inside again.

This isn't the first time they are doing it, they did the same with her, but she was at fault too.....it was her in mistake too........will my Aradhya also fall in his trap.......no she can't, she will not.

During my thought process I heard my angel's voice.......she is really ruling my mind

I heard her voice even louder, "Mai andar aa rahi hu" her sweet voice reached my ears.
( I am coming inside)

But the sweet was not sweet anymore when I heard a scream, "AARAV JII", her footsteps were coming closer, the jingle of the single anklet was echoing in the bathroom.

"Hayy bagwan, kya ye maar Gaye?" She mumered in a low panic voice. Does she think I am dead, this will be fun.
(Hey lord, is he dead?)

"Aarav jii" she spoke softly, she is sounding like she is going to cry.

"Aarav jii uthiye na please" she started shaking my shoulder which were inside the water.
(Aarav jii, please be awake)

Omg I have to come out.....I was out of breath, but suddenly she pulled me out of the water by gripping my hair.....hard.

My poor hair.

"Wake up, wake up" she started slowly tapping my cheeks, but her taps started converting into slaps......ye mere gaal, laal karake manegi.
(She will be done only after making my cheeks red)