Liu Chuan chuckled and said, "Now it's up to us! Everyone, let's go for it!"

The six of them entered the Famous Sword Pavilion dungeon once again. Having run the same dungeon numerous times, they were familiar to the point of mastery. Concentrating, they easily passed the initial phase's small challenges, testing only the team's rhythm. Li Xiang, as expected, didn't disappoint his teammates, smoothly overcoming the obstacles.

During the first boss encounter, Liu Chuan suddenly spoke in the team channel, "Don't mind me, just stick to the strategy we used earlier!"

The boss began chasing the first target, once again unfortunate Li Xiang. He swiftly used light footwork to lead the boss in circles, while the rest focused on outputting damage. Surprisingly, the Tangmen expert, in a sudden display of light footwork, directly followed behind the boss and simultaneously launched the Soul-Stealing Nails!

With a crisp sound, the silver projectile accurately hit the boss's back dead center!

Moonlit Grass was momentarily stunned! This familiar feeling... Wasn't it the scene where he, alone, used the Soul-Stealing Nails to take down the Pig Cage Grass trio in the bandit camp near Chengdu?

Could it be that he wanted to use the Soul-Stealing Nails method to take down the boss?

Moonlit Grass quickly got his answer.

He guessed right!

The boss, while chasing the master in circles, was being relentlessly pursued by the Tangmen expert!

Tangmen's poison darts, Soul-Stealing Nails, acupuncture with golden needles, and elegant leaf-sweeping flowers!

Almost without a hint of pause, a seamless flow of skills left onlookers dazzled!

All sorts of projectiles from the Tangmen expert rained onto the boss's back, continuously stacking the bleeding effect!

What's even more remarkable is that due to the boss's "no fixed hatred" trait, Tangmen's assault didn't trigger any threat issues. The boss continued chasing Li Xiang without paying any attention to the Tangmen expert throwing projectiles at its back!

One bleed layer, two bleed layers, three bleed layers...

The bleeding effect stacked up to ten layers! The boss's health dropped rapidly, resembling a hemorrhage!

Everyone was utterly shocked!

The speed at which they were defeating the boss was more than twice as fast as before, right?!

In just 5 minutes, they brought down the first boss!

Liu Chuan didn't even bother picking up loot, typing commands as he walked, "Head to the backyard immediately! Pick up loot after dealing with the package!"

Everyone quickly followed his lead, swiftly clearing out the backyard's minions. As the boss started with its verbose introduction, Liu Chuan typed, "Daoist, take control of the guards. Coordinate with the Five Poisons. Any issues?"

Qingfeng Daoist replied, "No problem."

Liu Chuan instructed, "Okay, get ready! Master, follow my commands and use Universal Salvation to pacify all beings. I'm going for a burst damage, keep the boss in position!"

Li Xiang hurriedly typed, "Understood!"

As the boss finished its introduction and turned red-named, Li Xiang immediately rushed over, consecutively casting a few Light of Buddha spells to secure aggro!

On the aggro list, Shaolin was the top threat, naturally causing the boss to follow Li Xiang to the center of the courtyard.

Liu Chuan used light footwork to position himself behind the boss, simultaneously sending a message in the team channel, "Universal Salvation!"

Li Xiang quickly pressed the skill shortcut on his keyboard—

Universal Salvation! A mid-level skill in the Shaolin Buddhist school, granting all teammates within a 10-meter radius a state of no aggro, attacks causing no threat for 5 seconds!

Liu Chuan typed, "Wudang, unleash your burst damage!"

—How much damage could they deal in 5 seconds?

Almost simultaneously, Liu Chuan released his array of hidden weapons! Poisoned darts, icy silver nails, densely packed golden needles, razor-sharp blades—like a torrential downpour, all of them rained down on the boss in the center of the courtyard!

One bleed layer, two bleed layers, three bleed layers...

The bleeding effect continued to stack, and the boss's health plummeted almost twice as fast as before!

When the second guard spawned, normally only 5% of the boss's health was taken down. This time, they managed to directly reduce it by 10%!

As Universal Salvation's effect ended, Liu Chuan's aggro skyrocketed due to stacking too many bleeding debuffs on the boss. He quickly rose to the second position on the aggro list, and Liu Chuan immediately stopped attacking, saying, "Master, get ready to tank. Daoist, take over the boss. I'll control the guard. When Universal Salvation is off cooldown, Master, press 1 in the team channel!"

With this command, everyone quickly grasped the strategy!

Because the Tangmen's continuous bleeding damage generated too much threat, if Liu Chuan continued attacking the boss, he would pull aggro and cause the boss to chase him around randomly. This would make it challenging to control the newly spawned guards, especially considering the Tangmen's vulnerability; being chased by the boss could lead to a swift defeat.

At this moment, Wudang Daoist, who previously controlled the guard, switched to attacking the boss, while Liu Chuan took over the guard control. This gradually reduced the boss's hatred towards Tangmen. When the cooldown for Master's Universal Salvation was ready, they would swap roles again, repeating the burst damage strategy!

With a simple shift in positions and coordination, a slight adjustment to the strategy propelled the dungeon progress forward rapidly!

What's even more remarkable is that the modification was only applied to Liu Chuan and Qingfeng Daoist's approach. Shaolin still used Universal Salvation as before, and others continued their usual attacks! As long as Liu Chuan and Qingfeng Daoist executed flawlessly, this strategy was foolproof!

Moonlit Grass was utterly amazed!

If it weren't for the necessity to concentrate on breaking the record without distraction, he would have considered chatting with his guild leader right now!

Duan Changcao was also in awe. This Tangmen was truly exceptional. A simple adjustment in their approach significantly increased efficiency! His understanding of the boss, as well as his comprehension of various teammates' skills, had reached an unparalleled level...

It turned out that his talk about breaking the record wasn't a joke at all. If they continued like this... the battle might end in 15 minutes! Moreover, this technical approach rapidly raised the damage per second, and the final score assessed by the system would likely receive a considerable boost!

Amidst the crowd's amazement, the dungeon boss swiftly fell, and a line of golden text simultaneously appeared in the world channel—

"Congratulations to players: Flowing Legacy, Misty Swamp, Idealistic Master, Clear Breeze Daoist, Moonlit Grass, Shy Grass, for breaking the record of the【Night Exploration of the Famous Sword Pavilion】dungeon! Completion score: 75,000 points!"

Seventy-five thousand points! Shocking the entire server!

Changan Guild's dungeon team, originally celebrating the recently set record with fireworks inside the dungeon, was stunned when this message appeared. Guild Leader Feng Guowu directly sprayed tea onto his keyboard!

Seventy-five thousand?!

What the heck! They actually surpassed the seventy-five thousand mark? How on earth did they complete this dungeon? Were they using cheats?

Flowing Legacy? Misty Swamp? Idealistic Master? Clear Breeze Daoist?

Who were these peculiarly named individuals?

Feng Guowu wiped the water off his keyboard, immediately typing rapidly in the guild management group, "Find out the background of these people, investigate their speed!"