Chapter 4

nobody's pov

the sound of shoes could be heard echoing through the halls, wearing an all black outfit jungkook entered the the living room expecting to find his hyungs going about their business but he found no one , it was pitch black in the living room , he had this uneasy feeling that someone was in the darkness then the lights lit up his living was now a ball room with more than 50 people all of high class, vip of the vip's to welcome Jeon jungkook who left the country a year ago. Jin, jungkook's best friend and hyung stood in front of the guests and said " and now lets welcome the best business man in Asia. well to to everyone he was the best, and young successful asian busines man, and this house is just the house where the best young ceo jeon jungkook lives. He was not happy that no one bothered to inform him such an event but on the other hand he was happy to see his hyung's. the party went on well.

(This is the outfit or whatever you make in your mind)

( the living room was this big but they took out the furniture to make it into a ball room)

yn's pov

we arrived at the at the villa which was a penthouse overlooking the city.

yn: oh yeah mom?

yn's mom: yeah?

yn: what company is it again ive forgotten the name

yn's mom: oh its Jeon industries it the best company in asia and is run by a young and handsome Ceo hehe, today we wre actually supposed to attend and event today to welcome him back from abroad ( A/n: any country you wish), but since we just flew in this very day , we were excused of attending it.

Jk's pov

Everyone has finally left and me and my hyungs decided to go to my actual house, there we ate and had a sleep over

yn's pov

yn: mom do you think bunny still leaves there?

yn's mom: for God sake that was 10 years ago yn , people change, people grow, and one thing you should know is that he can be anywhere in this world. your mother said sounding worried and kinda irritated because you ask of him every now and then , or when you have nothing to chat about.

yn went to her room and wrote in her diary "One way or another i'm going to find you bunny". yn the drifted to her dreamland.

y/n's mom: yn, yn wake up

yn: 5 more minutes . she said still half asleep

yn's mom: we are going to meet the president

yn: who??, still sleeping

yn's mom: Jeon jungkook

yn: what???

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

guys I just need some motivation lets say 5 votes and I'll publish the next chapter asap

after writing an eventful 556 words what do you guys think , I promise the story will get more interesting after 3 to 5 chapters , like comment and vote and also should I make yn

weak , cold, bold,  shameless .

 y'all just choose one but I personally like a bold, cold , and shameless yn