Lighting Robotics

Light

When Sabre left I did my best to take care of the place. This house he rebuilt... I'm surprised he managed it despite all the pain he must have been in. There was still a lot that needed to be done to make this place home... But I'm more than willing to help.

The main problem is food, he doesn't have much and looked a bit skinnier the last time I saw him, I guess he was so focused on the home he forgot to make sure he had a sustainable food source. I think he had one prepared though, I found a room that was small and filled with chests, one of them was rotting,.. but it made good fertilizer. A garden here wouldn't be a bad idea.

I pushed the rotting chest outside to keep the smell out of the house. Later I could deal with it, for now, I went back into the room to see the chests were mostly empty except for a few glasses, varieties of fabric, and seeds. A lot of seeds. Perfect. I grabbed the seeds that were scattered into the box at random, some even have already begun spouting. I sorted them into piles based on how similar they looked to each other. I then went outside to an area the strange Green Phoenix made earlier. A small clearing filled with trees apple trees. Underneath the trees was a flat area... I could use that as a way to make a garden.

The only problem is... I don't have any tools. It would take way too long to carve into the ground with my own hands. Mules I tried something else... I could try to make a tool with my newfound abilities.

I kept the seeds in one hand and looked around, I could hear the sound of rushing water nearby and went to it, I remembered it from the last time when the strange horse found me. I walked over to the water and focused. I can do this...

With a gentle push of the crystal in my chest, I felt a wave of cold energy escape into me. Just like before but more calm... more controlled. I soon felt ice form around my hand into a handle and, from there into a shovel. I could work with this.

I went back to the apple greets and used the shovel to clear out lines into the dirt, lined deep enough for these seeds to be covered in, but to also grow out of the dirt. As I moved the shovel around and traced out the garden it would melt leaving a thing puddle of water in the soil that adsorbed it quickly, I added more ice to the shovel as it got worn down. Soon I had enough lines and space. With the seeds I still had in hand I planted them over the small holes I dug up in a single line. Once I had no more seeds I went inside to grab more and repeated the process until there were no more seeds left. I soon after got to work on coveting the seeds with the soil gently patting the soil down with my shovel that water the ground for me.

I heard a loud screech, I looked up ahead to see a flash of green and red. I recognized them. The two Phoenix who have been watching over Sabre. That's what Sabre told me at least. The green one flew down to the finished setup of the garden.

"Oh, you like it? Thank you... I've been good at this gardening thing, but Sabre needs it and soon I will too." I spoke to the bird... Sprout was their name. They began pecking at the ground and I rushed to them to get them to stop.

"Hey, I just planted those!" I exclaimed as the bird managed to pick up one of the seeds I buried, before eating it. I sighed.

"Okay one seed is fine I guess." I stepped away and let the other one... Spitfire comes down. They didn't seem interested in the seeds in the ground though. They were pecking at one of the fallen apples on the ground. Sprout began flying around the garden and I watched as a green glow came off their feathers. They were doing this again... They did this last time with the trees.

"Well, thank you, friend." I smiled at them and watched as they did their work again. The plants began to grow out of the ground and sprouted leaves and flowers, they stopped once the flowers were grown though. Sprout flies around and sits in my head. I chuckled a bit.