Missing

Time's point of view
I woke up on the couch. Exactly where I have been laying for the past two days. Once I have enough energy to speed up time I'll speed up my recovery process. It was dark outside. I guess I slept for mostly the entire day. Maybe Sabre is back now. I hope he is alright. I sat up and decided to call out for him.
"Sabre! Are you home?" I yelled and heard no answer. I slowly got up from the couch feeling a little lightheaded. I was about to make my way to the kitchen when I saw a note on the table. I picked it up and read it... Sabre? Why did he write this? I looked around in the kitchen to see some food and medical supplies were missing. Sabre already left. There has to be some sign of where he went.
I looked around to see anything that could tell me where Sabre could have possibly gone. If Dark is gone... then I can't lose Sabre too. After looking everywhere around the house I find a small trail of red blood leading out the front door. I'm more than certain it's Sabre's blood. Steves's blood color is the same color that they are. With all the Red steves in the village, it has to be Sabres. I needed to follow him... but I don't know how far I can walk. I can try to look for him in the morning... But it might be too late by then. I can't do anything now.
I went back to the living room and sat on the couch. I clutched the note in my hand tightly. He will come back, right? He won't leave me alone right. I'll find him too. He's hurt and needs my help. He helped us and now I need to help him. I will find him.
Light's point of view
    I walked through the entrance of the colorless village. It stood around the ruined Rainbow citadel. We had a few houses and the Citadel is the meeting room and library. The Yellow Steve said quietly after Sabre left. I was glad that he didn't. I rather not remember what I told Sabre. I just didn't have any other choice. I have to do what the leaders told me to do. Or else-
"Light Steve? Are you sure that was right?" Yellow Steve asked.
"Yes... I'm sure." I told Yellow Steve. He sighed and stopped walking. I looked at him carefully.
"Light he was hurt! He was consumed by darkness and was crying! You said he was your friend, but everything you said to him didn't sound like that!" He yelled angrily at me.
"I don't even know if that was Sabre! It looked nothing like him!" I snapped back at him.
"It was him and you knew it! Instead of turning him like the leaders asked you gave him a chance to run." I flinched. I know it was Sabre... I just... I didn't know what to do. He looked so far gone. He looked so sad. I've only seen him like that once... when Rainbow Steve died.
"I didn't know what to do... You know that the only reason the leaders- you know... is as long as I keep the darkness away from the kingdoms. If Sabre truly did what he said then I won't be needed anymore and the leaders will find something else to do with me. Especially the orange leader." Yellow Steve sighs and looks up at me.
"Maybe you need to figure yourself out first before you do any more work. I don't want what you did to Sabre to happen again..." Yellow Steve then walked away to his house. I sighed and started to head to mine. Some of the colorless guards dressed in their armor-like always said hello to me. I didn't say hi back. I went inside my house in the hope of some peace and quiet when I saw all the leaders sitting in the living room waiting for me. I forgot they all wanted a report about Sabre once I got back.
"Hello, Leaders." I looked at them. The Yellow leader dressed a bit like a king, probably because the yellow steves are considered the strongest. Orange Leader dressed up like any normal steve. He wanted to be considered equal to his people. The Green Leader dressed like a hunter and wore leaves around his head to show who he was. The Blue Leader wore a robe. All blue steves wore the same robe, but they all had a mark on the back of their robe to show their roles. Indigo wore casual clothes with a bit of flair to show he was different. The Violet leader... he wears a skirt and I don't know why. He is the only Violet Steve that does.
"Hey Light how are you?" The Orange leader asked.
"I'm alright. How are all of-" The Yellow Leader cut me off.
"Let's get past the small talk. What happened with Shadow Sabre." He said impatiently.
"He was still Sabre, but he was almost fully consumed by the darkness."
"Is he okay?" The Indigo leader asked me.
"He was injured, and he escaped."
"Why did you let him escape?!" Blue Steve snapped.
"I didn't let him. He fought and I didn't want Yellow Steve to get hurt. I gave him the warning though. He knows your wish."
"At least he knows that." The Green Leader mumbled. The Violet Leader spoke up.
"The Darkness near my kingdom has disappeared. Does that mean it's gone?"
"I'm not sure, with Sabre still consumed by darkness there's definitely a chance it's still out there." The Yellow Leader stood up.
"Once we find Sabre we will turn you back into an Orange Steve alright?" I know that's what the leaders want with me. They want me to turn back to normal because I am no longer needed. I'm just a reminder of failed peace inside the old Rainbow Kingdom and with the second fight against the darkness. I wonder if that's how Sabre feels right now.
"Alright... Can you please leave my house for now?" I asked politely. Thankfully everyone left, except for the Orange Leader,
"Light I know you lying." I heard him say. I sighed. He always knows when I'm lying and he never tells me what gives it away. I sighed.
"You won't tell the leaders the truth right?" I asked even though I already know his answer.
"Of course I won't." I sigh and start to tell him what happened without leaving any details out. After the long conversation, he sighed.
"You have to tell them you want to stay as Light Steve eventually, but thank you for telling me."
"I can't tell them just yet. I don't want to cause any more problems." I told him. He shook his head and looked outside. It was night now.
"Get some sleep okay Light? If we find Sabre in the Orange kingdom we will try to help him." I nod and he teleports home. I sighed and went to my room. I sat on my bed and took out a drawing Sabre made for me a long time ago. A drawing of me and Rainbow. I looked at it and cried. I don't want to lose anyone else to the darkness.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Words 1234)