Worse

Light Steve's point of view
I was being dragged around for the rest of the day. Like a dog on a leash. Constantly there to break up fights between the Orange, Blue, Yellow, and Violet Steves.
The Green and Indigo Steves have been very peaceful. Orange and Blue have been at each other's throats. While the Yellow and Violet Steves only had a few disagreements. It was tiring for me to get these fights to stops.
I had to ask a lot of my guards to help. They were being picked on by all sides though. Most of them being asked to show their color. To show their side. They wouldn't.
I talked to each of the leaders about it, but they just push it off saying that everyone is anxious still from the darkness and not used to not having danger. I don't believe them. Ever since the Rainbow Kingdom feel the connections between each steve had been fading.
Around sunset, I walked into the Orange Leader's house. He was the last leader I needed to talk to before I could rest. I knocked on the door.
"Orange Leader! Can we talk?" I asked. His dog barked at the door before I heard footsteps coming my way. The door opened.
"Light. What's wrong?" The Orange Leader asked me and closed the door. I sighed and explained what's been going on today. Orange Leader pets their dog.
"That is very worrisome... I'm sorry that you had to deal with that today. I'll try to talk to everyone about this." The Orange leader says as he stands.
"Thank you. I need to go now." I tell him not having much to say to him.
"Any signs of Sabre?" He asked before I left.
"No... I haven't been looking for him today."
"That's alright. I was just wondering... hopefully he comes back soon." Orange Leader mumbled and he takes his dogs upstairs leaving me alone. I go back home.
I walk into the house and grab some bread to eat munching on it slowly. I just sat there and tried to think of how I was going to deal with this. Sabre is still missing and tensions are growing between the steves even though there is nothing to worry about. I couldn't think of any solutions at the moment.
Once I finished eating I took off my armor and Sharpened my weapons. I watched as the dull edges started to shine as they become sharp. I put them to the side once I was done.
    I was about to head to my room when I heard a knock on my door. I knew it was probably steve needing my help again. I was tempted to not answer but I knew that would make them upset. I open the door.
    "Hello, do you need help with-" I looked up slightly to see Time Steve? He was the last person I expected to see. Especially with how upset he was the last time I saw him.
"I know where Sabre is...." Time mumbled. He seems sad and mournful with an answer he should be happy about.
"Thanks... but what's the catch?"
"You told him he was an outlaw so now he has gone where no one can reach him." Time says taking my hand asking if he could show me.
"Show me," I asked him. He nods as we quickly teleport away. After the flashes of Light, we stood in front of a forest. A forest with large trees. Trees larger than any I have seen. Nothing seems to be stopping us from going in. Time lets go of my hand.
"Try to go through." He tells me before I could ask any questions. I try to go into the forest, but a strong barrier of magic stops me. A force to keep Steves out. Sabre probably came in without realizing this barrier. Lucky him.
"So I'm guessing you tried everything?" I asked stepping back from the barrier of magic.
"Everything I can think of at least... well rather than just-"
"Waiting... That's what the Orange Leader said. We just have to wait for him to come back." I told Time. It didn't seem to make him feel better.
"This is all your fault. He might be dead because if you." Time said angrily and started to walk away.
"I know... but for now I have bigger problems to deal with," I told Time before he walked out of hearing distance and soon out of sight leaving me alone with the mistakes I have made.

Time Steve's point of view
    I went back to the town leaving Light his way to get home. I told everyone what happened to Sabre and they have only been kind to me. They have left me gifts at the front door. Given me flowers... acting as if he died. I don't think he is dead... but it's a possibility...
    I walked through the town that was the same. People buying and selling supplies. Talking and walking. Eating an apple or carrot, completely normal... I asked some of them about the first, but none of them gave me an answer as to why we couldn't pass through. I decided to ask the Village Leaders about it. I went to their home.
"Hey, can we talk?" I asked. The Village Leaders looked at me. Each wearing their red necklaces.
"Sure, is it about Sabre?" The Yellow Leader asked.
"Sort of... You know the forest right?" The Green leader gave me a concerned look.
"Which one?"
"The one with the barrier? The one we can't get past?" I asked.
"Oh... That one...."
"I think Sabre might be in that forest."
"If he is in that forest there is no hope for him to come back. Unless he comes back in his own." The Yellow Leader adds. I sigh.
"So you don't know anything about the barrier." I sighed a. It disappointed
"I do, but it won't be much help." The Green Leader said getting up from his seat.
"Why is that?"
"The Red Steves are gone. All I know is that the barrier has something to do with the Red Steves...." They think they are gone... When in truth they are still alive. Just in hiding.
"Oh... Alright...." I said pretending to be disappointed when in fact I felt a bit of hope in my heart. I can talk to the Red Leader- No M. The Red Leader doesn't know about me.
"Thank you for at least trying," I said as I left the room. They didn't say anything as I got ready to go to the Red Kingdom.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Words 1110)