Her Hero

Series: Loser Hero

Description: Fantasy, humiliation, abuse, depression

MC: Mutasim Lycan (Male OC)

Mutasim P.O.V

It's tradition where I live that the eldest child of a family should train to become a hero. And that also included me. My only sibling was my younger sister Lillia who was only a few years younger than me. For some reason, she too has been training to become a hero. But it's not the easiest thing to accomplish. Close to the town, there's a tower full of monsters that are perfect for training, but I've been having trouble fighting them off. It doesn't help that I can't buy any gear to help which meant I often went into the tower with basically nothing. 

I let out a groan as I wake up and stand from my bed. To my surprise, I see my sister Lillia standing in the doorway. She has long pink hair, red eyes and wears a pink themed attire. 

Lillia: Hi big brother

Mutasim: Hey sis. What's with the get-up? 

Lillia: I was going to the tower to train some more. 

Mutasim: Lillia, it's dangerous there. I don't want you getting hurt. 

Lillia: Seriously? I'm at the third and final level of the tower. It's not that difficult. 

My eyes widened upon hearing that. She was already at the top?! How?! Where was she getting her gear from?! 

Mutasim: What?! How is that possible?! 

Lillia: What? You've not reached the final level? Are you still struggling on the first level? 

She questioned with a sly smirk. As much as I hated to admit it, I nodded. Lillia burst out laughing. 

Lillia: Wow! And you call yourself a "hero-in-training"? 

Mutasim: I can handle myself in a fight. The problem is, I don't have the gear necessary. 

Lillia: Wow! Okay! At this rate, you should just give up on being a hero. You're making this embarrassing for me and our parents! 

Mutasim: Lillia...! 

Lillia: Fine. I guess I can lend big brother a hand. Meet me in the forest and we can spar. 

Mutasim: The forest? Why there? 

Lillia: What? Do you want to be humiliated in the town square? I never said I'd go easy on you. And imagine that sight. A little sister beating her big brother who was supposed to train to be a hero. Not quite the reputation you want, is it? 

I could only nod in agreement. Her reasoning was pretty logical for someone so bratty. She smiled and left the room, leaving me alone. Letting out a miserable sigh, I got changed into my usual attire and left the house. The town was pretty empty with the only people around being shopkeepers. Most of the citizens hang out in the temple just North of this town during the day.