R2 to scan

You:

Hank and Connor left to investigate a android sex club downtown. One of the men had died, they weren't sure if it was a homicide yet and I heard a couple detectives saying the guy just had a bit too much fun with plastic pussy, but they left anyways to investigate just in case. I tried to kill time by dusting the paintings in the lobby, after the coffee incident I've givin up on avoiding connor, it wasn't going to be here forever and I could let this just be a blip, might as well be friends so I can keep hanging out with Hank. I needed the surly detective to keep me grounded or the world just felt too wrong. Doesn't mean its easy, I spend time with Hank at his desk again, talking about random shit, but Connors always there and I think Hank's noticed my little crush. When they returned they looked much more disheveled than when I watched them leave. Connor walked into the back of the building almost in a daze, it's usually clean, perfect clothes now rumpled and wet, hair a mess and curling slightly, with a look on his face deep in thought. Hank walked past slowly rubbing the back of his head.

"What happend?" I asked, catching up to him and following, into the back, task completely forgotten.

"The guy was strangled by one of the Traci's" he ran a hand through his hair and sighed, pulling me aside before turned the corner to hank and connors desks. "She was hiding in the back and attacked us, another android was with her, connor was able to catch up yo em' and I ran up to him holding a gun right at the girls head." he whispered under his breath.

"Oh god." I said covering my mouth with my hand.

"They were holding hands, telling us they were in love and Connor just... didn't shoot, we let them go."

"He didn't shoot?" I said puzzled

"He just put the gun down and stared as they left."

"How did Connor even let them go? isn't it apart of his programming to catch them? You let them go? How long has he been silent for." The thoughts spilled out of my mouth.

"I don't know. They just- he let em go." He looked at the ground deep in thought, "He hasn't said a word since we got in the car, he said something like 'we need them alive for analyzation' after it happend and I just- I... I need a drink" I decided he was just as confused as I was and I let all that sink in, deciding I need a drink too.

I slowly peeked my head around the glass wall to look at connor, feeling dumb realizing he probably heard everything and there was no point in hiding. He was just staring at his computer, I had no idea if he was even looking at anything. His eyes didn't move and he just looked forward with a deep look on his face.

"Lets all go, connor too." I said gesturing to him behind us, and hank nodded his head, walking towards the lobby. Probably only thinking about the drink and not us joining him.

I slowly walk around the wall and Hanks desk over to connor, usually when I'm around his eyes snapped up to me, always aware of my presence. Its something thats put me off and made me uncomfortable but I miss it now as he continues staring forward. I reach my hand up to touch his shoulder and he jumps slightly as I do his yellow LED flashed red and then blue once he saw me.

"You... okay, bud?" I said hesitantly, patting his shoulder.

"Yea" He said it's eyes going back to the computer, "I'm fine." Nothing else, no long winded explanation, he sounded so human with the way he sounded like it didn't even believe it himself. I sighed and sqeezed his shoulder.

"Were going for drinks, you're coming?" I assumed he would come anyways, always following along before the workday ended, but asked anyways to be polite.

"We have to finish the paperwork fo-" I laughed and bowed my head. I moved to grab his hand as it was gesturing towards the computer and tugged him lightly towards me, of course,, he didn't budge at all.