TV Static

You:

My hands shook, reality crashing down on me as I walked out of the bathroom, letting Connor clean up his wound to tell Hank the new plan and check on him like I planned this morning. He sat at his desk, staring at the computer screen but not actually moving the mouse or anything. The lights are on but nobody's home and he jumps a little as I come up behind him.

"Where's Connor?" He asked, his eyes furrowing with worry.

"In the bathroom." He slowly turned his chair to me now, a confused look on his face. "He's cleaning up, We-uh, we decided it would be safer for him to come to my place instead." I said, sitting on his desk and leaning down to talk to him quietly.

"Yea, yeah I was just thinking of how I would hide him if Cyberlife came. It would be better..." He said with a sigh and looked up at me. "How's he doin?"

"He's uh..." I paused, my mind going back to the tears streaking his face. "He needs thirium. We were planning to go back to mine now so I can sew him up before he looses more blood. Can you get blue blood for him and meet me at my place?" He sighed and stood from his chair, patting my back.

"I got clothes in my car so he doesn't get picked up by the cameras." He said and I smiled at his willingness to help and have him a hug.

"Thanks for being here for me for the last couple months." I said.

"Thanks for being here for me kid," He said, hugging me with an heavy arm.

We walked into the bathroom after gathering my things and Hank getting the clothes from his car to find Connor swaying over the sink, the blood flowing faster now and his shirt covered in light blue water stains. He was struggling to take off his tie. Hank run up and helped him to lean against the counter, Connor only now just realizing were here.

"It hit an... important... th-thirium tube." He stuttered out, pulling lazily at his tie and It clicked why he wanted it off.

I turned the sink off and set the clothes on the only place on the counter that wasn't wet. He looked at me with a tired face as I pulled his tie off softly and Hank tied it above the shot on his shoulder, the blood flow begging to slow.

"W-we got to go." I said, unfolding the coat and sliding one of his arms into the sleeve.

"Connor," The seriousness in Hanks voice made me pause slightly in my rush. "You gotta stand tall now, you've got to stay alert and awake until I get to her apartment, okay?"

He stood like his head was too heavy for his body and nodded in response, taking a deep breath and pushing himself off the counter with more effort that it should normally take to stand. I continued trying to put the oversized theather coat on and slid my hands through his hair, trying to push it back to slide a beanie on, covering his blinking red LED, and rubbing his pale face lightly with my thumb.

"Ready?" I said, feeling odd seeing him so weak and having his LED covered. So very human with the exhaustion carved into his features, his age lines deepening.

"Lets... Let's go." Connor breathed out.

I stuffed his now blood covered coat in my bag and rushed out the bathroom, saying 'bye' and 'good luck' to Hank on our way out, his feet stumbled slightly as we sped walked to my car and a pit of worry hung heavy in my stomach.

I swung out of the parking lot with a schreech of the tires and held Connor's hand the entire time, squeezing tightly.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
(A/n Trigger Warning: descriptions of stiching an android wound and mentions of gun violence and death.
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●