Fashion Show

You:

I love waking up all naked wrapped in his arms. I slowly began to remember lastnight and decided I was going to do my best to make today better. His hands on my waist and back began to rub softly as he realized I was awake.

"Mmm what time is it?" I said groggily, nuzzling into his chest.

"1:37." He said, sounding much more awake than I was.

"Ugh, I slept in so late." I said moving to look up at him through my lashes, his hands moved to hold my face and began rubbing my cheek with his thumb.

"We were up for a while lastnight." He said with a playful smile and I smiled softly, remembering the euphoric night we had after his bad dream.

"I was thinking we could order you clothes today." I said, kissing his hand

"Mm I like that idea." He kissed my nose and I giggled as he pulled me closer to playfully kiss all over my face, ending by softly kissing my lips.

"I don't wanna get up." I said with a sigh, resting my head in his neck and pulling him close as he hummed in response. "Did you- uh, ever go back to... sleep?" I decided thats just what I was gonna call it because, I'm not sure he knows what it is either.

"No, I just... enjoyed your company." He said, lightly playing with my hair and I chuckled.

"Enjoyed my company?" I leaned my head back slightly to look at him, his LED swirled yellow.

"Like... listening to your heartbeat," He said rubbing my back with an open hand. "Feeling your breathing," his hand slid to my side. "Watching your eyes to try and guess what you're dreaming about." That last one surprised me.

Can he tell what im dreaming about?

"Any guesses?" I asked hesitantly and He laughed softly, looking down as he thought.

"Mmm... I kinda thought you were dreaming about work." I gasped and lightly hit his chest, sitting up from surprise.

"I was, no fuckin way dude." I said in shock, making him laughed hard at the fact he was right, covering his mouth with his hand. "Thats fuckin crazy, holy shit."

"I didnt actually think I was right." He laughed as he spoke.

My phone rang from the living room and I gave Connor a playful glare before getting up quickly and taking the blanket with me to cover myself, leaving him completely naked on the bed. He yelled my name as I ran out the door and I giggled, ignoring him and running faster so he couldn't grab the blanet.

"Hia!" I said after grabbing the phone off the couch.

"Just checkin in, you didn't awnser my text." Hank said, sounded like he was at home listening to jazz.

"Shit. Sorry, Hank. I actually just woke up." I said as my favorite deviant walked out of the bedroom in his cyberlife boxers.

"It's alright, I just wanted to be sure that no Cyberpricks came." Hank said as I walked up to Connor.

"Yea, we're good. Gonna get our boy some new clothes today." I said, ruffling his hair.

"Are you going to pick them up?" Hank asked.

"Nah, I thought we could deliver."

"There's no androids to deliver that, kid." I looked up at Connor and saw his face drop, realizing just how many androids have set themselves free or been taken by the police.

"Oh.. I-uh, I didn't-" I stuttered, the oncoming revolution creeping closer hitting me too.

"No worries, I could pick em up on my way there." Hank said and I nodded before realizing he couldn't see that.