Vanilla

Connor:

I was holding a blossom petal in my hands, crunching snow under my feet in the garden when I felt soft lips against my jaw, starting on my chin and slowly going towards my ear. I closed my eyes to focus on the feeling and I when I opened them I was faced with the familiar smell and feeling of her skin. She kissed under my jaw and sucked and licked kisses down my neck, making me groan low in my chest and I felt her smile against my skin.

"Mornin." She said, her voice soft from sleep.

"Good morning." I grumbled, my voice rough and I actually feel like I just woken up after a long sleep, not like I just opened my eyes after self regulating.

"I have to get to work, I woke up late." She said with a tired smile, resting her head against my chest and rubbing my left shoulder. "You feeling okay?" I put my hand in her hair and sighed, closing my eyes again.

"Mmm much better... tired." I sighed and stretched my right arm. Not sore but like it takes more effort to use it. She kissed my cheek and hopped off the bed.

"Good." I heard her rummage around the kitchen, making coffee.

I slowly dragged myself out of her plush covers and realized I'm not doing anything today. For once my only mission is to relax in her warm apartment. I've never been faced with a day filled with so little stress. I enjoyed that thought swirling in my head as I walked out and hugged her from behind, she reached her hand up and buried it in my hair.

"I don't want to go..." she sighed "Can you text with that brain of yours?" She asked, making me chuckle.

"Yes... I can."

"Then don't stop texting me, okay?" She said, turning and holding my face in her hands. "All day, I want to be sure you're okay." I nodded and kissed her palm, making her smile at me.

"Of course, my love." Her eyebrows raised at the nickname and I saw that beautiful blush spread across her cheeks.

She made herself a cup of coffee and I went to pick out an outfit for her, since she was running late. I searched through her closet for something warm and settled on an oversized black fluffy long sleeve and thick dark jeans with a white belt. She waked into the bedroom, coffee in hand and talking to Hank on the phone, as I laid the clothes on the bed and she looked at them over my shoulder with an eyebrow raised.

"Yea- uh no... yea, I'm sorry for the late call, I slept in." She said and I tuned into the call, grabbing her waist.

"And Connor? He's feeling better?" He said and she opened her mouth to respond but I leaned into the phone, cutting her off.

"Pretty much back to normal, Lutenient." I said with a smile.

"Oh! Hey kid, good to hear it. Thank fuck you're an android right?" He said and I cringed slightly, looking up into her eyes and expecting that uncomfortable look she gets, but instead I just find her smiling at me.

"Thank fuck." She said with love in her eyes, bringing her hand up to rub my cheek.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

You:

I had to rush to get to the precinct before the doors to the public opened. My mind full of Connor as I tried to just get into work mode. Yet my mind kept going back to him sitting on my couch sipping a white pouch as I run out the door this morning. I sat scrolling through the large complaint inbox on my computer and sighed, realizing my job is just turning into copy and pasting replies to dumbass people. I was just about to get up and go to Hanks desk when I saw three very important looking men walk into the precinct. All wearing suits, one of them an android.