二十

╰┈➤ DANDELION: ACT II

“Why are you wearing that here at an All Boys School?” Ace sweatdropped at the sight of the butler wearing his new maid uniform. [Y] tilted his head, “I think it looks good on me. Men can wear maid uniforms, too. I'm only wearing it whenever I'm done with class.”

“I-I think it looks cu— I mean, pret— I mean, good on you, [Y]-kun!” Deuce complimented the butler with a soft blush. The [h] haired male clasped his hands on his flustered cheeks, “You're making me blush~ You're such a good boy, Deuce.”

Ace huffed with the feeling of jealousy, “Come on. He isn't always a good boy.”

“At least he helped out and never gave me a bad impression.” [Y] deadpanned. Grim agreed, “You leave us a bad impression and even pick a fight with us!”

“Have you not let it go?!” The terracotta haired male exclaimed in question before pointing his finger at the butler, “Your uniform is kinda revealing! At least hide it! Guys are keeping their eyes on you!”

[Y] smirked, “Oh? Are you worrying about me, Ace-kun~”

“O-of course not! Let's just hurry to the headmage's office!” Ace marched ahead of the group, hiding his red face from the butler's view. Deuce sighed, “He has no respect, does he…?”

“He's probably born as a troublemaker. His name shouldn't be Ace if he hasn't aced the test.” Grim deadpanned.

〖 HEADMAGE'S OFFICE 〗

HEADMAGE'S OFFICE

“You spent my money on this?!” Crowley sweatdropped. “Why must you walk around wearing that?!”

“Does it not satisfy you?” [Y] smirked, tilting his head. The headmage blushed, “N-not in front of the children!”

Ace leaned in and whispered in Deuce's ear, “Should we be worried about what the hell is going on? It's almost like [Y] is flirting with the headmaster.”

“I think he's just sly that it made everyone flustered. To be honest, he's always flirty…” Deuce muttered.

“Ahem! Now that the Heartslabyul incident is behind us…I wanted to give you a proper debriefing on the matter.” Crowley cleared his throat, getting the point on why he called the squad into his office. “If you're to become mages, you need to fully understand the malady that befell Mr. Rosehearts.”