『𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none』『note: bonus group chat after the black space』

『𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none
note: bonus group chat after the black space

╰┈➤ RED ROSE: ACT IV

CAFETERIA

"So what are the other dorms like, then?" Grim asked.

"As Cater mentioned earlier, the dorms of this school are themed after the Great Seven. We have our dorm, Heartslabyul, modeled after the strictness of the Queen of Hearts." Trey begins. "To run down the rest of them for you, we have—"

[Y] continue for Trey, catching him by surprise:

Savanaclaw: based on the persistent spirit of the King of Beasts.

Octavinelle: based on the benevolent heart of the Sea Witch.

Scarabia: based on the mindful personality of the Sorcerer of the Sands.

Pomefiore: based on the tenacity of the Fairest Queen.

Ignihyde: based on the diligence of the king of the underworld.

And finally...
Diasomnia: based on the noble spirit of the Thorn Fairy.

"Those are the seven dorms, correct? The dorms that are modeled after the Seven Villains?" [Y] finished.

"U-uh, yeah…I see that you're already catching up…" the dark green haired chuckles nervously. The butler chuckled, "I've memorized everything Master Crowley told me about this academy."

"Gyah! It's so long that it's hard to memorize them all!" Grim whined.

"Ah ha ha! Well, you get the idea. Want to or not, you'll learn them soon enough." Cater giggled.

"At orientation, the Dark Mirror picks a dorm for you based on the essence of your being." Trey explained. "As a result, each dorm ends up with a distinct sort of…flavor, we'll call it."

"That is sooo true. I totes see it." The ginger nodded.

"Flavor, huh...?" Deuce mumbled while rubbing the tip of his chin. Trey pointed to the silver haired male with wolf ears. "For example, look at that guy."

"Ah…a dog person who's a wolf. Shame…" [Y] sighed with disappointment, causing the boys to sweatdropped. Cater chuckled, "H-hey, they have Leona Kingscholar, he's a lion."

"Leona Kingscholar. Leona sounds like a cute name…" [Y] smiles softly before noticing the lion ears. The male couldn't help but watch the war twitch like a normal cat does. This really perks [Y]'s interest that Leona could feel eyes on him. The second prince turned his eyes to see starry [e] eyes looking at him.

"...? Who the hell is that…? Why is he staring at me with those damn eyes?"

"Who…?" The dirty blonde hummed before turning to the direction where Leona is looking. It didn't take him long to recognize the butler, "Ah…don't you remember that guy with the cleaver who almost killed the weasel?"