『𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none』

『𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none

╰┈➤ RED ROSE: ACT II

[Y] was forbidden from painting rose red because of his obsession with the color red. Though, the boys find it cute when he pouts.

"U-uh, we'll let you paint roses next time!" Deuce sweatdropped, trying to cheer up the [h] haired male.

"If you get rid of your obsession with blood." Ace deadpanned. [Y] turned to glared at Ace, causing him to squeak, "I'll be happy to brutally murder you, Ace. Be sure to lock your door and window.

"D-don't say scary things like that! Now I'm gonna have nightmares tonight!" Ace trembled.

"Ah…[Y]-kun, how about we let you touch some hedgehogs to make you feel better?" Cater smiled nervously.

"...Are they fluffy…?" [Y] asked, giving Cater the side-eyed.

"They're small and spiky, but they're still soft."

"..." The [h] haired male slowly stood up and dusted himself off before returning to his original persona. "Very well then. Please proceed~"

"That was quick…" Grim sweatdropped.

"I guess he likes fluffy animals…" Deuce mumbled.

"He's so weird…" Ace deadpanned.

[Y] seated back with blue and pink hedgehogs in hands while the boys were painting roses. Cater secretly took photos of the male wholesomely stroked the hedgehogs' spike with a satisfying smile on his face.

"He's enjoying it over there…" the orange haired male pointed out. "I guess alpha has a cute side…"

"He looks so relaxed…Why does he look like some Disney princess?" The blue haired male questioned, admiring the relaxing atmosphere surrounding [Y] before turning to use his magic on the rose to turn them red, but…

"Ugh! It turned blue!"

"You will change colors! Go!" Grim breathed fire on the roses, but ended up burning them, "Myah! I set them on fire!"

"You’re a lot worse than I thought…!" Cater sweatdropped.

"Why can’t the roses stay white? They’re pretty just the way they are!" Ace inquired.

"Well, it's part of tradition, ya know? The roses must be red when it comes to the Unbirthday party. And you can't play croquet without seven-colored flamingos as mallets and a hedgehog for a ball." Cater explained, "Oh, but of course, the roses need to be white when the garden flowers put on their spring concert. That's absolutely crucial."