『𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none』

『𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none

╰┈➤ VILLAIN'S WORLD: ACT I

COURTYARD

"This is Night Raven College. It is an institution for students the world over who demonstrate a rare aptitude for magic. It is the most prestigious academy of its sort in all of Twisted Wonderland." Crowley announced to the male, "And let me rephrase my introduction, "I am Dire Crowley. Having been entrusted with its care by the chairman, I serve as headmage."

"Magic…? Is this some kind of fairytale? Are you sure this isn't a dream?" The male finds it hard to believe. Magic doesn't exist except they're fake magic to trick into thinking that it was magic which is not.

"Come now! Those whom the Dark Mirror perceives as having a talent for magic are admitted to the college." The headmage states. The male sighed, "Talent for magic…"

"Those who are selected are summoned to the campus through those "gates," which can appear anywhere."

"Well if it wasn't for that weasel, then I would've been at the gate, huh?"

"Indeed!"

The [h] haired male adjusted his nearly broken glasses, "Hm. Must be a great place to get away from them…"

"What was that?" Crowley tilted his head.

"I say no words."

MIRROR CHAMBER

"All right, new students—let me be clear. At Heartslabyul House, I am the law. Break the rules, and it's off with your head!" The red headed male spoke in a demanding voice.

The lion male yawned with boredom while ruffling the back of his head, "Well, that ceremony was as boring as ever. I'm going back to the dorm. If you're in Savanaclaw House, follow me."

"New students! Allow me to be the first to congratulate you on your achievement." The light gray haired male greeted the students in a respectful manner. "As dorm leader of Octavinelle House, I am honored to have the opportunity to support you in what I hope will be a fulfilling campus experience."

"Hey, does anyone know where the headmage went? He disappeared midway through the ceremony…" the beautiful blonde pointed at the fact that Crowley disappeared midway.

"Some headmage he is." The male on the tablet huffed.

"Maybe he had a tummyache?" The white haired male tilted his head.

A wild Crowley appeared, "I most certainly did!"

"Ah, speak of the devil…" the red haired male deadpanned as the headmage arrived at the ceremony with the male following behind him along with Grim struggling in his grasp.